Oasis hibachi experience

sibs

Hi All, I am a little confused. I have signed my family up for the Hibachi dinner. It was $45 a person. When I look at the menu it list prices for all the food. So what does the $45 cost go for? Can we spend up to $45 a person ? Can you let me know how this works. Also, if you thought this was a fun venue (College age kids and their parents) Thanks.

We loved Izumi. We had booked it on the last night of the cruise. This year, we are on the Allure and have booked it twice. We had the best service and a fun chef. I think your college age kids will enjoy it. I will say that there was a table near us with a more sedate chef and they did not seem to be having as much fun as our table so I hope you have a great chef.

It's $45 per person for 1 meat option or $50 per person for their combo's with two meats.

Small clarification, it was $49 for two meats on Harmony (obviously Harmony is not Oasis, I understand this) and oddly the waiter said the complimentary edamame starter was 1 per 2 people. Which........what? What if I don't know these other people? So bizarre.