Balcony vs Mini-suite Balcony on Epic

C cruise

I have a balcony 11051 - bed by the balcony door ... I bid on a mini-suite balcony but am thinking of withdrawing my bid because maybe the mini-suite isn't worth that much more or isn't any bigger than what I already have... first time cruiser so I really don't know - but what is your opinion?

I looked up your room and it looks like you have a very roomy balcony. I have cruised a great deal and have taken transatlantic cruises. You will be pleased with your balcony stateroom. As a first time cruiser, you will love it!!!~~..Because you are in the front of the ship~ I would humbly suggest you take some motion sickness pills. When I have cruised, I stay mid ship /floors to 8 to 12. I always have a bit of sea sickness. It's just your body ajusting to the [[[very, very lite]]sway of the boat.By morning of the next a.m. I am fine. As, I said,humble suggestion. You will love , love , love cruising. Where and when are you going? Enjoy!

The mini will have a different bathroom layout, I can't comment on the balcony size so if you have doubts I would stick with what you have and use that money you were bidding for something else... add it to your port excursion budget!

Not really correct. There is no bathroom on the Epic. There is a bed, shower stall, toilet stall and a sink at the foot of the bed in one space.

The mini suite is nice because the shower is actually big enough to get into. We have been on the Epic many times and always pay for a mini suite.

I looked up your room and it looks like you have a very roomy balcony. I have cruised a great deal and have taken transatlantic cruises. You will be pleased with your balcony stateroom. As a first time cruiser, you will love it!!!~~..Because you are in the front of the ship~ I would humbly suggest you take some motion sickness pills. When I have cruised, I stay mid ship /floors to 8 to 12. I always have a bit of sea sickness. It's just your body ajusting to the [[[very, very lite]]sway of the boat.By morning of the next a.m. I am fine. As, I said,humble suggestion. You will love , love , love cruising. Where and when are you going? Enjoy!

thanks .. I will be bringing a little meds just incase.... transatlantic in April ... less than a month -I am very excited!

The mini will have a different bathroom layout, I can't comment on the balcony size so if you have doubts I would stick with what you have and use that money you were bidding for something else... add it to your port excursion budget!

Yeah _ I might do just that..