White Party on Anthem?

We were on the 9 night two weeks ago and there was no White Party that I can recall.

No white party on the Anthem? :(

I thought all of RC's ships had a white party. All the cruises I have been on have had them. I hope they are not doing away with them, as it seems like a bit hit with the passengers.

Its been a few years since we were on Anthem but we had a party night in 270 called 'Red'. I have seen a number of recent reviews that indicate it still happens.

Slightly more 'night club' that the white parties we have been to before.

I just checked the Compass. Day 3 was 70's Dance Party Groovy Town in the Music Hall. Day 5 was Island Night Dance Party in 270. Day 6 Silent Party. July Fourth fell on Day 7 and they held Salute to America that evening in 270. That event may have postponed a regularly scheduled White Party and/or Red. But during this voyage, there was no White Party or Red. We were very disappointed in the Island Party in 270. The pool deck would have been a more 'fun' venue.

No White Party on the 9-night May 31st Bermuda/Caribbean sailing. As someone above posted,

their parties are the 70s Dance Groove in with the creepy CD awkwardly danced (and sang?) on the Music Hall Stage, the Island Night with was held in Two70, not outside and was a complete joke, and the silent party, which was actually very fun but ended way too early. All in all, the Anthem mainly offered the late night party DJ in the music hall once other events were done, but the theme nights/parties were a joke.