Shopping

MomSwag

Since we're going to 3 ports of call, I don't want to spend all 3 of them at the beach/on the water.

Are there SAFE places to go shopping in Cozumel? We'll have 2 teens with us (13 and 17).

A nice, leisurely day shopping/sightseeing/eating would be nice!

There's shopping on the piers - there are 3 cruise ship piers on Cozumel, so for details we'd need to know what ship and what date. There's also lots of shopping downtown. Cozumel in general is very safe and easy to do on your own. Have a great cruise! :D

There's shopping on the piers - there are 3 cruise ship piers on Cozumel, so for details we'd need to know what ship and what date. There's also lots of shopping downtown. Cozumel in general is very safe and easy to do on your own. Have a great cruise! :D

Carnival Breeze/April 22

Good grief. Cozumel is probably safer than any big city in Florida. Relax and enjoy.

I agree. We stay on the island for 10 days every year. I feel perfectly safe being downtown shopping alone or even down a few of the side streets. Like anywhere even at home be aware of your surroundings and pay attention. You will be fine

Carnival will dock at Purta Maya. If you leave the port, head across the street and to the right. Up just a little ways is a street market with lots of little tents selling merchandise. Very safe. We had a group in our family of 3 adults and 4 kids age 16, 15, 14, and 13.

Carnival will dock at Purta Maya. If you leave the port, head across the street and to the right. Up just a little ways is a street market with lots of little tents selling merchandise. Very safe. We had a group in our family of 3 adults and 4 kids age 16, 15, 14, and 13.

Thank you!

I hope it’s ok to post this question here. (I haven’t posted in a very long time). Does anyone know where is the best place to purchase Maui Jim sunglasses in Cozumel? Also, do you know if the deals there are much better than purchasing in the states? TIA!