AIBP and Meet and Mingle

Corgidawgga

It seems Princess takes a long time to roll out new program info and train staff - or to get supervisors to train staff. I remember when the Sanctuary policy changed from having to line up each morning at 7:00am or earlier to secure a day lounger to being able to reserve time slots after boarding. I was on the Regal some months after the change and the Sanctuary manager wasn't having it. I had to get his boss (the MD) to straighten it out (yes, the MD agreed the policy was the way I understood it).

Here is what Princess says on the web:

Your Premier Beverage Package includes:

·All beer, wine by the glass and cocktails $12.00 USD and under as listed on our menu(s) or $16.00 AUD and under for ships based in Australia

·Bottled water (500ml only)

·Fountain sodas, fresh juices (if available), specialty coffees and teas, Red Bull energy drinks

·Gong Cha items (if available)

·Frappe’sat Coffee & Cones

·Smoothies and milk shakes (if available)

·Enjoy the convenience of your beverage package on our Private Islands and all food and beverage venues that offer beverage service

(Shouldn’t all include M&G’s?)

The package includes an extra 25% discount on the following items that are otherwise excluded from the package:

·All bottles of wine

·One-liter bottles of water (if dining at a specialty venue, a large one-liter bottle of water, still or sparkling, is covered by the package)

·Canned soda, and bottled juices

You need to read the Ts & Cs.

Annie

We're currently on the Emerald.

Our M&G was at 10 am. I didn't see a bar server at all so that may be how they're solving it.

(Of course I wasn't exactly looking for a drink at that hour anyways)

I DID have one server at the IC tell me to use a coffee card for my tea because I was only allowed to have 15 drinks (of any kind) a day with the package. I knew that was wrong so just ignored him but I'm relaying that story so people know that some of the info you may get from individual servers may not be correct.