Golden Princess - promenade deck

lc_sail_away

Hi there,

we are looking at a Transpacific on the Golden Princess. One of the things that we really like about Princess is the teak deck chairs on the Promenade deck but I have read somewhere that this deck on the Golden Princess is very narrow. Do they have the deck chairs here?

thanks

Hi there,

we are looking at a Transpacific on the Golden Princess. One of the things that we really like about Princess is the teak deck chairs on the Promenade deck but I have read somewhere that this deck on the Golden Princess is very narrow. Do they have the deck chairs here?

thanks

Yes teak chairs and not lounge chairs due to the width.

I can give you a very recent update......on the Golden now in Vanuatu.....only the teak benches on Promenade.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk

How is it going over there in Vanuatu Cheznandy? As far as the volcano stuff? Are you noticing anything? Your a champ, been really helpful with all our Golden questions. Cheers

Edited by AmandaThomas
forgot something

Haha.....all good!!!

Bit smokey in Luganville today, had a fabulous day on Aore Island, a short boat ride from Luganville, free to get over there if you have lunch drinks at the resort, the best snorkelling and swimming in clear blue water......but shhhh..., dont tell anyone!!!! The staff are great as are the owners!!!

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to piggyback but we are on this ship for Alaska June, 2018. We have inside cabins booked and was looking forward to lounge or chairs on the decks since we won't have verandahs. Are there still plenty of public areas to view the sights??