Fantastica & Mealtime Restaurant drink package

Vacationdreamer<><

So all this talk of drink packages has me super confused. I just opened the app and pulled up my profile.

d7f62d2abc3634fe7fe8b9e1d492067c.jpg

Here another shot to show complete text.

b616876a5cc18a0c68508d5d8c7dee47.jpg

bc9d3fa92a4d7266023e85e063affa9b.jpg

This reads as though we have unlimited meal time beverages AND 12 vouchers per person.

Now. I can have our TA call. But will phone reps know?

Has anyone else had this combo and can comment?

It’s called “2 for 1 onboard credit plus.”

Lead adult has highest price.

Second pax (teen) is $159 less.

Pax 3 $99

Pax 4 $0

All sat Fantastica.

All say mealtime restaurant package.

DH has same breakdown

We each have a stateroom with one adult and three kids.

Also free gratuities and internet and $50 OBC in each stateroom.

Oddly each second pax (teens) says adult mealtime drink package. [emoji14]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Well. It confused me.

Two drink programs per person is a new thing to me.

Perhaps that is where the confusion comes from. One is a drink program, the other is part of the purchased experience.

Your drink program gets you drinks during your meals. The vouchers provided as a part of your experience allow you to drink at a bar outside of meal time. Easy peasy.

[quote name=Vacationdreamer

That’s a great deal- I wish we had that one! I really wanted the mealtime drink package.[/quote]

Yeah.

I’m glad I relooked at it tonight.

All these reviews sound like Seaside may have a LOT of rough spots.

But pulling this out again I see our package is rather good for our total cost of about $100 pp/pd.

OBC may even cover silly zipline charges. [emoji849]

Yes we have same package but after those 12 drink tickets run out. You have to pay for your drinks. You still will have free drinks at dinner and at lunch but not the fancy fruity drinks those you will have to paid for for the rest if the trip. You are no longer able to buy more drink tickets as they no longer sell them :(. We are thinking about upgrading to the classic package. Think I'm going to call tomorrow and see what we can do .

Can’t find any such thing for my booking. Doesn’t mean it’s not there…

I have my travel agent calling to find out how much it would cost, or if it was even possible, to upgrade to the unlimited soda package for adults and children. The 12 coupons per person are more than enough for any fun drinks. And I’m not even sure we really need more than soda at meal times and 12 additional beverages. But I do want to see if they at least can put a figure on the possibility.

We hadthe same program on the Divina this past October .Havimg the unlimited beer and wine during mealtime hours worked out well for us. I went into the buffet area to get a beer rather than use a coupon at the bar. THey even served others at our table even thought they didn't have the Fanstastica experience. WE just signed the receipt . the waitstaff was " very flexible " We used the coupons at other times.

We have balcony Fantastica package.

We originally booked 2 oceanview connecting staterooms on 12/24/16 for the 1/6/18 cruise in Fantastica. In May 2017 they moved us to unconnevting balconies (because the connecting rooms they had slept 4/3 not 4/4).

On 8/8/17 we moved the cruise to June 9, 2018 and for the same cost + $50 we got this current package. This new package included all the features of the first plus the mealtime drinks.

I share so many details bc I’m not sure if we retained the features from the first booking somehow.