Mixed experiences still dine together?

TupeloHoney

If part of our group books Aurea experience and part books Fantastica, can we still dine together? We've had one of our party just cancel so we are shuffling around. The only way to get two of the cabins near each other now is to bump up to Aurea, but the others will still be Fantastica. Wondering what that might mean for us being able to do the cruise together aside from not having cabins by each other.

Thanks!

(I did try to search on this because surely this gets asked often, but I couldn't come up with the right search terms! Sorry for redundancy!)

Unfortunately, the only person who can answer this is the maitreD who assigns the tables on your cruise. It's irrelevant what others' experiences are as it all boils down to the mD on the ship that you'll be on. Some mDs are very accommodating and others not so much. :(

If part of our group books Aurea experience and part books Fantastica, can we still dine together? We've had one of our party just cancel so we are shuffling around. The only way to get two of the cabins near each other now is to bump up to Aurea, but the others will still be Fantastica. Wondering what that might mean for us being able to do the cruise together aside from not having cabins by each other.

Thanks!

(I did try to search on this because surely this gets asked often, but I couldn't come up with the right search terms! Sorry for redundancy!)

We are in the same position as you, some in our group are in Fantastica and some in Aurea. I called yesterday with this same question and was told that the ones in Aurea could just go at the time assigned to those with Fantastica. When I did web check-in, I linked all of the reservations together. My plan is to go to the maitre d when we board to verify that we can be seated together.

Last year, on the Divina, I thought our reservations were linked, but we were not assigned to the same table. So, I hope we have better luck this time!

If your cabins are linked together to dine, then the package is pretty irrelevant was our past experience. We had 4 cabins booked all different experiences and since we had our reservations all linked for dining we were all together.

This gives me hope! As I said, last year on the Divina, it didn't work for us. Last year, we were all the same experience, so the experience booked was not the problem!

This gives me hope! As I said, last year on the Divina, it didn't work for us. Last year, we were all the same experience, so the experience booked was not the problem!

Very strange, though the only time we had a problem was when they said out group was too large for the tables they had, we then had tables beside each other. Last cruise on the Divina last year had no problems.

Unfortunately, the only person who can answer this is the maitreD who assigns the tables on your cruise. It's irrelevant what others' experiences are as it all boils down to the mD on the ship that you'll be on. Some mDs are very accommodating and others not so much. :(

This ^.... I sailed divina twice within two months. Different mAitred totally different attitude toward being helpful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...