Regent Seven Seas "SuiteGuru" - quick reviews & ratings of Regent Seven Seas suites!

Voyager 836 Midship Concierge Butler/housekeeping/concierge service A+++++ & Quiet & Balcony perfect & Laundry 2x daily (by choice) & Towels, housekeeping 2x daily

Thanks! I'm assuming by the number of +'s that you recommend this cabin. :)

We rather carelessly booked a Master Suite for our upcoming cruise (Iceland to Copenhagen) without realising that it has 2 bedrooms and we only need one and we certainly don't need a grand piano! I asked Regent to Wait List for a Grand Suite instead but it didn't materialise. Now I've read your comment I'm no longer sorry!

Although you don't need the second bedroom on the Voyager, IMO, the Master Suite is dramatically better than the Grand suite on that ship! The Grand suite has a tiny master bathroom because they decided to put a jacuzzi tub next to the window with lots of space around it. That space is what was taken away from the bathroom.

Is your Master Suite on the 7th or 11th deck? We have stayed in both configurations and loved it!

• 3 weeks later...

Bill, could not get in your site. Mariner 8101 and 8100 SS Aft suite. Very spacious LR with 4 seater dining room table. Decent size separate bedroom with walk in closet. The full bath has access from the closet, a little strange but it never bothered my husband or myself. There is also 1/2 bath. Very large balcony, however there was a lot of furniture. We love these suites .Very long walk from elevators.

Mariner suite, also on Mariner. Very large suite, dining area with table 4 chars. 827 great location, close to elevators. Separate bedroom, large bathroom with bathtub and small shower. Wall of windows, however,balcony is very small. Large closet with additional closet in LR and 1/2 bath. Beautiful suite!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

To submit your rating and comments, please use the following template and paste the information in a reply - I'll paste the information into the master listings as time allows. Remember, the more folks contribute, the more useful this will be!

PLEASE BE SURE AND SPECIFY WHICH SHIP YOU WERE ON! I could probably figure it out but it's a LOT easier to know up front!

[ATTACH]405607[/ATTACH]

Hi Bill,

I tried to enter info from our Navigator Panama Canal cruise last month, and was unable to on my iPad. Do I need to use a computer? Thanks, Laurie

Bill, when you have time and if you don't mind, please add a quick comment on suite 910 on Explorer (PH suite). Great location - stable part of the ship. There is a door to the crew elevator across the hall but have had no noise from it other than the day of embarkation when luggage was being brought up in the elevator.

Thanks much. Miss reading your posts!

Bill, when you have time and if you don't mind, please add a quick comment on suite 910 on Explorer (PH suite). Great location - stable part of the ship. There is a door to the crew elevator across the hall but have had no noise from it other than the day of embarkation when luggage was being brought up in the elevator.

Thanks much. Miss reading your posts!

Jackie, can we verify the suite number/category? I'm showing 910 as an F2, not a PH...thanks!

Hi Bill,

I tried to enter info from our Navigator Panama Canal cruise last month, and was unable to on my iPad. Do I need to use a computer? Thanks, Laurie

Laurie, nope, don't need a computer. Just fill out the template or paste your comments here and I'll enter them in the master sheets.

Thanks!

Jackie, can we verify the suite number/category? I'm showing 910 as an F2, not a PH...thanks!

I am obviously clueless! We are on the Mariner - not the Explorer. We do enjoy the PH suite (910) but sometimes there is a tiny bit of noise from across the noise. I didn't mention earlier that suite 910 has the best Wi-Fi connectivity than we have ever experienced on a Regent ship!

• 1 month later...
Taxare - could you please check your attachment - all I see is the template, no data entered...

Thanks!

Bill

Sorry Bill, it's complete on my side, but I have a new Mac, and obviously don't have attachments down yet. So here goes, sorry for the extra work(send me a bill :)

Voyager 652-

October 2017

Bathroom-Both

Noise-None

Recommend-Absolutely

Comments-Good location, quiet, plenty of room, comfortable

Sorry Bill, it's complete on my side, but I have a new Mac, and obviously don't have attachments down yet. So here goes, sorry for the extra work(send me a bill :)

Voyager 652-

October 2017

Bathroom-Both

Noise-None

Recommend-Absolutely

Comments-Good location, quiet, plenty of room, comfortable

No worries - sometimes new equipment causes us troubles. I have problems with new devices, and I work in IT! So no real extra work, but if you want to compensate me, just buy me a drink if we ever happen to sail together.

:D :whiskey-glass:

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for doing this!

Mariner - 989-

Date 3/29/17

Dimensions 561/288

No noise

Recommend? YESS!!!!

Spacious, good storage, unbelievable balcony!

We'll be in that suite for the May 2018 San Francisco to Vancouver cruise. Your drink will be ready!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Request for reviews of Concierge Suite (D) 726 on RSSC Navigator- Kiel Crossing Cruise that begins in Dublin and ends in Copenhagen. (No mention of this on our thread) We were spoiled on Voyager; we loved our Concierge mid-ship suite. News and comments, please. Thank you.

Bill, I have no idea whatsoever how to get into your spreadsheet so I must, once again, ask for you to put my comments in - no rush.

Suite 1101 - Mariner - under Observation Lounge. No noise from Observation Lounge - not even a hint of a noise. Suite is spacious and lovely with two full bathrooms. Would not hesitate to recommend this suite.

Request for reviews of Concierge Suite (D) 726 on RSSC Navigator- Kiel Crossing Cruise that begins in Dublin and ends in Copenhagen. (No mention of this on our thread) We were spoiled on Voyager; we loved our Concierge mid-ship suite. News and comments, please. Thank you.

I haven’t received any reviews for any cabins on Deck 7 yet, but there’s a review of 820 in the spreadsheets, a deck up and three forward from yours. Coincidentally it was my review of the cabin. :D

We were find in that one, good location, quiet, no issues. I’d think you’d be okay on deck 7 since there aren’t any public venues nearby that could be noise issues. Perhaps someone else could chime in, but I’d think you’d be fine.

Bill, I have no idea whatsoever how to get into your spreadsheet so I must, once again, ask for you to put my comments in - no rush.

Suite 1101 - Mariner - under Observation Lounge. No noise from Observation Lounge - not even a hint of a noise. Suite is spacious and lovely with two full bathrooms. Would not hesitate to recommend this suite.

TC - thanks, got it. We actually only have two users who are open to make updates - I’m kind of running this just so things don’t get too mucked up. Yeah, I’m a bit of a control freak, sorry. ;p

Anyhow, posted your review - could I get you to expand on the bathroom situation? The diagram on Regent’s website looks like the master suite has a separate tub and shower and the second bath is a tub/shower combination. Is that the actual layout?

Thanks!

Thanks Bill. Yes - that is the layout of this suite. The Master Bathroom also has two sinks and a bidet. Very large suite with smallish balcony but we prefer a large suite over a large balcony - especially in parts of the world where it is too hot/cold to utilize the balcony.

Thanks Bill. Yes - that is the layout of this suite. The Master Bathroom also has two sinks and a bidet. Very large suite with smallish balcony but we prefer a large suite over a large balcony - especially in parts of the world where it is too hot/cold to utilize the balcony.

Jackie, got that updated. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...