Soda prices

tempus137

Does anyone know the cost of soda from the bars?

We are on the April 2018 TA on the Bliss. My DW doesn't drink enough to warrant getting the UBP as a promo, so my drinking is going to be a la carte. She usually has some tonic water a couple of times a day.

The soda package is $7.50 a day (plus the 20% service charge). So I'm trying to figure out how many tonics she has to drink to make the package pay.

I'm working from memory (so subject to error) but $2.95 plus the surcharge for a can.

You may want to do a bit more searching if you are particular about can vs. 2L soda or gun soda as the soda plan is probably going to be the latter.

They ever have sales or promotions for this, or is it best to just buy it the second you're on the ship? And where do you buy it?

I really wish we could buy it online early without making the whole cabin purchase some drink package.

You can buy it when you board. There will be numerous table set up or you can get it at any bar. You do not need to make a mad rush to get it, they are not limited in number.

They ever have sales or promotions for this, or is it best to just buy it the second you're on the ship? And where do you buy it?

I really wish we could buy it online early without making the whole cabin purchase some drink package.

You can purchase just the soda package for your wife but you must call NCL to override the system. You would think they would fix that "bug" but they haven't.

I am thinking Tonic Water isn't included with the soda package.

It's included (my bold in the list of what is included....from NCL's website:

https://www.ncl.com/onboard-packages/beverage-packages

Adult & Teen Soda Program (ages 13 & older)

$7.50 USDper person/day

UltimateSoda_child.jpgITEM #: UBPTAS

Give the gift of endless fountain soda throughout their cruise.

Includes: Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Sierra Mist, Mt. Dew, Ginger Ale, Tonic water, Club Soda. The entire cruise must be purchased. Non-Refundable.

Prepaid @ $7.50 USD per person per day x Cruise Days plus 20% gratuity and beverage service charge.

Souvenir Thermal mug included in the purchase of the program

An 20% gratuity and beverage service charge will be added at checkout.

Not available for sailings of 2 days or less.

Actually they may have finally fixed the glitch making the whole cabin purchase the soda package. MyNCL just let me add only one soda package to our reservation and get to the payment page so it appears you can now purchase just one online at MyNCL.

If you purchased a Soda Package prior to your cruise, does that person receive a thermal mug? Or is it only if purchased on board?

You still get the thermal cup....just ask where they are selling the soda package onboard and they will give you one. Your card will already have the soda package annotated on the card so they know you paid ahead.