Paradise room change

Megan_Strick

I am booked on the June 4 sailing. When I booked I did not have the option of what balcony room I wanted. I have now been assigned to the main deck. I would like to be higher. I wonder if they would move me if requested? I know I can call and ask but I'd rather not sit on hold.

When you said you were "assigned", does that mean you booked it as a Guarantee? If so, you might have luck trying to change it as some recently commented on this Board they did, but you might not as Guaranteed bookings are cheaper and you are placed depending upon the inventory at the time of assignment. If you booked it as an Early Saver booking, any change costs $50 per person included in that booking. If you don't want to call and be put on hold, then don't call during the day, try either really early in the morning or close to when the lines close.

I am booked on the June 4 sailing. When I booked I did not have the option of what balcony room I wanted. I have now been assigned to the main deck. I would like to be higher. I wonder if they would move me if requested? I know I can call and ask but I'd rather not sit on hold.

There are no balconies on the Main deck on Paradise which, according to your signature, is the sip you are sailing.

Sorry, my bad. I was looking at an old brochure. They must of added them. I see them on the deck plans on line.

Brochure? I haven't seen a carnival brochure in forever. I hate i tossed my old carnival books, i loved looking through them, i wish they would bring them back.

I just called yesterday and had my cabin changed to a different location. They’ll do it if the one you want is available

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Brochure? I haven't seen a carnival brochure in forever. I hate i tossed my old carnival books, i loved looking through them, i wish they would bring them back.

Carnival brought the brochure books back 2 or 3 years ago. The "Old" book I was looking at wasn't actually very old. It was for sailings through Apr. of 2017.