Cabin 1852 on Liberty

We are sailing in Apr. 2017. I have booked cabin 1852. The picture on the Royal site shows the room divided by the TV. But if I search the cabins on the freedom etc they come up as the ones that don't have the divider. I want to be sure I have booked the correct cabin! It is listed as a P2 with up to 6 guests. We will have 3 adults and a baby in a pack and play, so I want as much space as possible! Has anyone sailed in 1852 on the Freedom or another ship that has been refurbished? If so did it have the divider.

Thanks!

PS I wanted 1864 but its gone.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

We're in cabin 1802 which is supposed to be identical to 1852, and no, we were told it does not have that divider thing. That is the large panoramic cabins, such as the one next to yours: 1854. Also we were told that 1864 is an accessible cabin.

Sounds like a lot of mis information?!?!? :confused::eek:

Hopefully now that she is out of dry dock someone can report back some facts.

Hi,

We just booked the 1804 Family Panoramic Ocean or the 9th of April , we were on the same cabin in the navigator of the seas and that are supposedly to be the same and it has a division with one TV on each side and to my knowledge only on the 1804 and 1854 (FO) cabins has them.

Edited by joramonfaur

Hi,

We just booked the 1804 Family Panoramic Ocean or the 9th of April , we were on the same cabin in the navigator of the seas and that are supposedly to be the same and it has a division with one TV on each side and to my knowledge only on the 1804 and 1854 (FO) cabins has them.

The divider, to my knowledge, has only one tv. It swivels to either face the master bed or the pull out couch. Lots of info on all of these rooms if you search for them in regards to freedom.

we are booked in 1802 for March 18 2017. I hope it has the divider! We are talking Liberty right. It just came out of refurb

Unfortunately i don't think you will get a divider. Here is a thread i dug up.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2300349

As you can see from RCL's page for the liberty. 1852 is an exact copy of 1802. The pictures on that thread came from the freedom, so the rooms are basically the same layout.

Only the Family OceanView(1804 & 1854) have the divider thing. The two cabins in the middle 1852 and 1802 don't have.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2300349

As you can see from RCL's page for the liberty. 1852 is an exact copy of 1802. The pictures on that thread came from the freedom, so the rooms are basically the same layout.

Only the Family OceanView(1804 & 1854) have the divider thing. The two cabins in the middle 1852 and 1802 don't have.

Finally an answer to the original question. Not the answer the OP is hoping to hear, but a 100% certain answer.

Thank You!!!

-------------------

On the Freedom, P2 do not have the dividers. However, PF AND P1 have the dividers.

PF are the family ones that sleep 6 and have the extra 1/2 bath [1804 and 1854].

P1 are the large Panoramic Rooms [1864 and 1814]. In addition to being larger, they also seem to have the tv divider. Here are pics of Freedom 1864.

A few more pictures of 1864:

DSC01453_zps0xtbeheu.jpg

DSC01456_zps1xg2jjjq.jpg

DSC01457_zpsawgzngcx.jpg

from this thread http://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/showthread.php?p=45864561

But the P2 class -- regular Panoramic room [every other panoramic room on deck 12 besides 4 listed above 1804/1854 and 1814/1864] doesn't seem to have the divider.

Just wanted to clear up for future readers of this thread. Hope it's not more confusing...we won't know 'for sure' about Liberty until they are done which doesn't seem like they are yet.

Trish

• 3 weeks later...
On Liberty right now. The cabins are still under construction on this sailing. We were in hopes we could view some of the cabins, but won't know until the last day of our sailing. My thoughts are we won't be allowed into the area this week.

Do you know if these cabins opened? We sail on Sunday and haven't heard any info. :mad:

Here is a video I found on YouTube about 1802 on Navigator of the Sea. It's a twin to the room 1852.

This shows it's a normal looking cabin, with no divider. The divider cabins are only the Family Panoramic rooms. Theses are rooms that are only available for parties of 5 or more.

Edited by cdm2000

I have been thinking about this all night. do any of you think I would be better off having 2 PR connecting rooms? It would only be about $200 more. I think the pack and play could go by the window in the promenade room. Will it fit by the window in the P2 room? Will that be so much light in the am that the baby will be up even earlier? Any thoughts are going to be helpful as I try to figure out what is best! Thanks!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
we are booked in 1802 for March 18 2017. I hope it has the divider! We are talking Liberty right. It just came out of refurb

You are sailing right now (congrats!). PLEASE post pictures of 1802 when you return! I still haven't found any anywhere of that exact room on the Liberty.