What to do?

amallison

We’re cruising from POM, flying from FLL. Our return flight is 5pm. Never been to the area so we’re looking for ideas for how to spend our day after disembarking.

Also, what is usually the latest you can stay on the Getaway on the morning of disembarkation?

Thanks in advance for your help & ideas!

Uber to South Beach, store your bags at the Luggage Lounge, and explore -- people watching, art galleries, art deco architecture, people watching, drinks, lunch and the beach.

Some of the bigger hotels offer day passes for their facilities, pools, etc. Tip them to store your bags. https://www.resortpass.com/

You will want to think about your luggage.

With that amount of time you could rent a car and drive along the coast and enjoy a nice meal for lunch.

Keith

That was my main concern, what to do with our luggage. Thank you!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Uber to South Beach, store your bags at the Luggage Lounge, and explore -- people watching, art galleries, art deco architecture, people watching, drinks, lunch and the beach.

Some of the bigger hotels offer day passes for their facilities, pools, etc. Tip them to store your bags. https://www.resortpass.com/

Thank you so very much! Some of our friends we’re sailing with will be staying another night at Margaritaville in Hollywood maybe I can check into a day pass with them.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You can book an excursion through NCL that with airport drop off. The airboat tour is one of the options. NCL offers this excursion out of Miami with drop off at FLL. Just book the correct one, as they have a Miami Airport option also. Requirement is flight after 4:30PM, which you have.