Glory Review ~ Eastern Caribbean ~ May 16-23 w/pics

cruisinbabs

We headed back to our cabin and we had goodies and luggage!!

F0EAFED1-3250-40C1-A7E5-A77070EEC478_zpssa0rfqjs.jpg

I had posted on John's page our cabin number and sailing. Was not expecting anything but man it does work! Thanks John!

Oh wow, since this thread was kinda old, I didn't think I'd get an answer to a question I had from way back on page 4, but I see you have returned. Can you elaborate on this, please? Is there some top secret way to get a nice snack, a super duper priceless plastic ship trophy, & a bottle of champagne? :confused:

Thanks for all the photos. If all goes well, we'll be on the Glory next summer. And hitting St. Thomas and P.R. too (plus a couple others). I love getting a glimpse of places ahead of time.

Oh wow, since this thread was kinda old, I didn't think I'd get an answer to a question I had from way back on page 4, but I see you have returned. Can you elaborate on this, please? Is there some top secret way to get a nice snack, a super duper priceless plastic ship trophy, & a bottle of champagne? :confused:

Thanks for all the photos. If all goes well, we'll be on the Glory next summer. And hitting St. Thomas and P.R. too (plus a couple others). I love getting a glimpse of places ahead of time.

I am so sorry it took years to get back to you.. my apologies..

I am not sure if you can still message John or not a little bit before setting sail on his fb page or not.. but that is what we did.. ship, sail date and cabin number.

I am so sorry it took years to get back to you.. my apologies..

I am not sure if you can still message John or not a little bit before setting sail on his fb page or not.. but that is what we did.. ship, sail date and cabin number.

Thanks for the tip, will have to keep it in mind. And I'm sorry, I could've worded that better. I haven't been waiting years for an answer. LOL I just read this thread for the first time today because someone brought it back to the top. I wanted to ask you about the goodies from John (the photo was from page 4, not my question) but I didn't think I'd get an answer until I caught up at the end and noticed you had returned.

Told ya I'd stick with your review till you wrapped! I really enjoy your reviews and it was worth the wait. I definitely noticed the empty bottle of Captain Morgan...definitely a sign of a good cruise AND also my favorite. Hubby had a bad day at work a few weeks ago, came home late Friday evening and fixed me my "usual" (Capt. & coke), except it tasted NASTY...it was such a bad day for him he poured TEQUILA instead of the Capt!!! :eek: I love margaritas, but tequila and coke??? LOL!!! Thank you for taking the time to do a review...they are a lot of work.

Well, here you go. Am planning a cruise for my three generation family for next year!!! M a veteran of Royal but did a Carnival and trying to take into consideration the younger set! Even though it took you awhile to complete this review, know that many of us value the information. Thanks.