Port day for B2B Consecutive Cruisers

I will be on my first b2b in Feb/March on the Radiance 2018. We arrive in Freemantle at 6:30 am. We are being picked up at 9:30 am for an excursion ( not organized by RC)

Is it realistic that we can make the morning "meeting"concerning Consecutive Cruisers and meet our guide at 9:30? Or is it ok to skip that meeting?

Thanks for your help

I will be on my first b2b in Feb/March on the Radiance 2018. We arrive in Freemantle at 6:30 am. We are being picked up at 9:30 am for an excursion ( not organized by RC)

Is it realistic that we can make the morning "meeting"concerning Consecutive Cruisers and meet our guide at 9:30? Or is it ok to skip that meeting?

Thanks for your help

Speak with Guest Services. The 9:30am meeting is likely for those who intend to stay on the ship. Guest Services will normally have an option for you to get your new Seapass cards the night before (or very early in the morning), and leave the ship as early as you want.

The morning "meeting" is to corral you in one spot, issue seapass cards, and take you off and on through customs. You can easily get your seapass card from guest services. I would be sure to tell them when you get your new cards you won't be making the meeting. We had one couple missing in action and took us until noon to clear customs because they were trying to find the missing couple. Depending on the length of your excursion, don't forget there is a luncheon in the MDR for consecutive cruisers. Ours was set for 1130. We obviously missed that mark but made it to lunch by 1230.

The morning "meeting" is to corral you in one spot, issue seapass cards, and take you off and on through customs. You can easily get your seapass card from guest services. I would be sure to tell them when you get your new cards you won't be making the meeting. We had one couple missing in action and took us until noon to clear customs because they were trying to find the missing couple. Depending on the length of your excursion, don't forget there is a luncheon in the MDR for consecutive cruisers. Ours was set for 1130. We obviously missed that mark but made it to lunch by 1230.

Our experience has been that when turnaround day is in a foreign port, consecutive cruises meet as a group and do not have to get off the ship as C&I comes on board.

Lunch in the MDR is determined by the number of consecutive cruisers.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I didn't know that. Of course, we have only done one B2B and there were 86 of us. You being Pinnacle and me being lowly Platinum (1 night away from Emerald, woo hoo) I would trust you know much better than I. Thanks for the info. I shall see when we do our next B2B if we get lunch. We will be in Seattle so we will have to get off for customs. I will however take a book with me next time since we were stuck there for so long last time!

Our experience has been that when turnaround day is in a foreign port, consecutive cruises meet as a group and do not have to get off the ship as C&I comes on board.

Lunch in the MDR is determined by the number of consecutive cruisers.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It varies, but we've done six B2Bs tied to a transatlantics, and had to get off the ship five times. The one time we didn't, we were in Barcelona, but when we did it again, in Barcelona,several years later we had to get off.

• 2 weeks later...

I don’t understand why that would hold you up.

If the couple had exited the ship their sea pass should have shown that when they “clocked-out”. I wouldn’t have thought it would have been that difficult for the crew to check that.

If they were hiding in a lounge that would be a different matter.