MCO private shuttle

familycruzer

We used Ace Luxury Transportation to take our family of 4 from a resort in Disney World to the cruise and then back from the cruise to the airport. They were on time, friendly, and we thought reasonably priced. We would use them again in the future! It was nice to get out from the cruise and have an SUV waiting for us....instead of trying to get on a shared shuttle.

We used Ace Luxury Transportation to take our family of 4 from a resort in Disney World to the cruise and then back from the cruise to the airport. They were on time, friendly, and we thought reasonably priced. We would use them again in the future! It was nice to get out from the cruise and have an SUV waiting for us....instead of trying to get on a shared shuttle.

Can you tell me how much it cost you?? Thanks

Can you tell me how much it cost you?? Thanks

It was 204 from The Grand Floridian go to the port and 156 from the port to the airport. Those rates included the 20% tip to the driver. We thought the rate was reasonable, the service was outstanding and the ability to just have someone waiting for us was priceless. We were picked up and dropped off in a Cadillac Escalade and they had the booster seat already installed when we got in the car. We would book with them again. Plus they text you the name of the driver, when they left to pick you up and call when they get there.

We use STAR TRANS-VIP

I do not know how their prices compare to other transportation companies, but the service is great.

What i really like about them is the fact that they provide luggage storage. We leave the port at 9 am, but the flight is usually around 7,8 or 9 pm. We go to parks or a mall and they store our bags. Very convenient.

• 2 weeks later...

Can you tell me if you were limited to how much luggage you can take. I'm also looking into private transportation from Orlando airport to hotel Cape Canaveral then after cruise back to airport. I'm thinking everyone (6) would probably have one 29 inch , 25 inch and carry on each. Do you know if they have a limit or can I just rent a larger van to fit everyone and all the luggage

...can I just rent a larger van to fit everyone and all the luggage

6 plus bags will be a tight squeeze into a rental van (mini-vans are expensive in FLA and bigger vans are VERY expensive :eek:). You might check out renting two standard cars and splitting up 3 & 3

Good luck with your planning. :)

All of the popular shuttle companies can easily fit 6 persons plus all the luggage you may have - budget about $100 - $120 for the one-way private ride plus tip. No problem!

The secret? They pull small trailers behind their vans!

For example:

Atlantic-Transportation-Shuttle.jpg

Edited by SteerageJoe

From MCO the Port Canaveral area, we recently (March & April 2018), used Happy Hour Shuttle Service to get from the MCO area to various Port area hotels for our group of 13. They gave us a fantastic price and were so great in service. They were on-time (in some cases, they were ready to pick us up early), they had great communication. Thanks to Mel and Ron for helping make part of our trip easy and great.