Jungle Queen Dinner Cruise

bettyboop16

OMG ... I didn't think this was still operating. I was 1 of about 27 people on a land/cruise trip in 1986 ... I think. We were early 20's to mid-30s in the group. I convinced a bunch of us to go on this tour. Back then the pamphlet said "booze cruise ... all you can drink". It was a cruise to a place where there was dinner and a vaudevillian type of show. The all you can drink wasn't until you got there for dinner. My friends almost tossed me overboard, they were SO mad ... and sobering up during the tour! I LOVED the trip ... I thought the show was very funny and the food was great.

Go on the Groupon site and when you see the city prompt put in Fort Lauderdale FL. I remember I kept watching it until our trip was closer (may have to be used so many days after purchase). I then called Jungle Queen and made reservation. You will need to present the Groupon coupon when you go

Good Luck

Diane

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

OMG ... I didn't think this was still operating. I was 1 of about 27 people on a land/cruise trip in 1986 ... I think. We were early 20's to mid-30s in the group. I convinced a bunch of us to go on this tour. Back then the pamphlet said "booze cruise ... all you can drink". It was a cruise to a place where there was dinner and a vaudevillian type of show. The all you can drink wasn't until you got there for dinner. My friends almost tossed me overboard, they were SO mad ... and sobering up during the tour! I LOVED the trip ... I thought the show was very funny and the food was great.

Oh yes, it's still around! They call the village a "private isle"... Careful not to call it an "island" though all the guests think it is... Just a little area in a residential neighborhood up the river west of i95.

I think for a visitor it could be plenty fun. Trip advisor reviews look pretty good.