Couple Sunshine Questions

Just hoping to get some thoughts on the Sunshine 8 day from Port Canaveral...

Does it have the new Guys BBQ place?

Does it have Mongolian Grill?

Does it have the regular 24 hour pizza in the back like most ships?

Any info you have for us would be great. Trying to book a cruise for March with my husband and 21 year old daughter.

Thanks in advance!!

Any info you have for us would be great. Trying to book a cruise for March with my husband and 21 year old daughter.

Thanks in advance!!

Just off the Sunshine from Halloween.

1. No

2. I don't think there is a Mongolian Grill anymore, but JiJi's Asian Kitchen in the Havana Bar area served similar food to the Mongolian Grill. It's free during lunch. I didn't order any food from there so I can't say how it compares.

3. yes, as far as I'm aware all Carnival ships offer 24 hour pizza.

If you are talking about Guys Pig and Anchor BBQ, then yes, the sunshine has it. It's available on sea days and I've also read that it's also available on embarkation day.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Where is the Pig and Anchor BBQ on the Sunshine? I never saw it.

If you are talking about Guys Pig and Anchor BBQ, then yes, the sunshine has it. It's available on sea days and I've also read that it's also available on embarkation day.

Hmmmm, I just checked the carnival website and the pig and anchor isnt listed for sunshine. I know I've read reviews for sunshine where people say there is a BBQ on embarkation day. I'm going on sunshine in march, so I've been reading lots of reviews.

Hmmmm, I just checked the carnival website and the pig and anchor isnt listed for sunshine. I know I've read reviews for sunshine where people say there is a BBQ on embarkation day. I'm going on sunshine in march, so I've been reading lots of reviews.

I remember hearing about BBQ on embarkation when we checked in for our cruise, but never saw it. I think it was on Deck 5 at the Taste Bar (my favorite place for breakfast, BTW) In any event, there is not a Pig & Anchor BBQ on the ship. It may just be that they happen to serve BBQ on embarkation day.

Thanks in advance!!

The pizza place is in the back of the buffet area. just beyond that is the Havana Bar with JiJi Kitchen (free at lunch) and just lie Mongolian Grill the Italian restaurant is there too, also free at lunch. No BBQ place. Loved the Sunshine best Serenity area with it's on pool. Have a great cruise!

Just off the Sunshine. There is a Guy's Burgers, a Mongolian and a 24 hour pizzeria. There is also the Blue Iguana. There is a 3 deck Serenity with it's own pool and hot tub. The comedy club and Liquid Lounge are small for the number of passengers. Wish they would make better use of the outdoor movie screen.

Sent from my iPad using Forums