Cabin, rule of thumb

cruiseaholic78

All, unfortunately hardly anyone fills in which way the bed is facing on the Azamazing cabin spreadsheet. Does anyone know if there is a rule of thumb for this e.g.even numbers face aft? I am interested in outside cabins on deck four preferably nearer the middle.

Rosalyn

All, unfortunately hardly anyone fills in which way the bed is facing on the Azamazing cabin spreadsheet. Does anyone know if there is a rule of thumb for this e.g.even numbers face aft? I am interested in outside cabins on deck four preferably nearer the middle.

Rosalyn

The headboard of the bed and the bathroom are on the same wall. Cabin 4046 bed faces the front of the ship so (I think) will cabins 4042, 4038, 4034 and every second cabin, and the beds on the alternate ones, 4044, 4040, etc will face the back. Or you could give them a call. Good luck

The headboard of the bed and the bathroom are on the same wall. Cabin 4046 bed faces the front of the ship so (I think) will cabins 4042, 4038, 4034 and every second cabin, and the beds on the alternate ones, 4044, 4040, etc will face the back. Or you could give them a call. Good luck

Yes Tom I think you are correct. We recently were in Cabin 4048 and our bed faced the back.

Pat

It isn't that simple. There can be changes in the pattern at bulkheads and other places.