Door Decorations on Carnival Conquest

wardwhitty

We are taking a family cruise on the Conquest June 30th. We have 8 cabins unfortunately not in a row. I wanted to make something we could put on our cabin door so we would know which cabins were ours. We have cruisers aged 2 years old to 70 so it is more for the children. I thought magnets but I am not sure the doors are metal or if they would work. Some one mentioned vinyl stickers that could be removed at the end of the cruise. Anyone have any ideas????

We are taking a family cruise on the Conquest June 30th. We have 8 cabins unfortunately not in a row. I wanted to make something we could put on our cabin door so we would know which cabins were ours. We have cruisers aged 2 years old to 70 so it is more for the children. I thought magnets but I am not sure the doors are metal or if they would work. Some one mentioned vinyl stickers that could be removed at the end of the cruise. Anyone have any ideas????

We will be on Conquest in a bit over a week. I'll see what other folks do and add to this thread to let you know.

We sail Conquest this Saturday, and can also research door decorations. Having senior parents who may ge turned around a bit, I went to dollar store and bought for a dollar (haha) a string of hibiscus flat cardboard flowers with twine between them, and if I recall 6 in package. Door decorations must be flame retardant, and use rmoveable adhesive like command strips. I am preparing extras for door in case the flower "nlows away" I do not think a simple flower will, but have heard magnets are attractive souvenirs for some to thnk they are fine fo the taking. I was just at Goodwill today and had for 69cents a cute flat foam chick set from Easter and plan on attaching ng to metal mailbox. BTW the mailbox is a good place to leave notes for each other as noone bothers it vs. a dry erase message board as I have seen too many dry erase boards with profane words & drawings.

I will repost after cruise my information. I also heard walls in cabin are magnetic, so bringing magnets is good for posting the FunTimes etc.

If you have a Dollar Tree near you, pick up some of their wall decor stickers. They will peel right off of the door at the end of the cruise with no residue left behind. Sometimes I even save the waxy paper that the sticker comes on and restick it to it at the end of the cruise to use again.

We were on the Conquest in August 2017 at that time it was metal we did decorate our door in a pirate theme.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums