Ladies ~ Makeup question

Does anyone know if the staff in the spa/salon does makeup? On land there are quite a few bridal parties that pay to have their makeup done. Do the wedding parties bring along their own makeup artist on the ship? Not good at doing my own makeup and was wondering if this is available on the ship. thanks in advance.

They do makeup, though I've never had it done so I can't attest to the quality.

If you're going to have an embarkation day wedding, you won't be able to use the salon onboard. The wedding coordinators should be able to help you arrange something through their services, but you can also either look for someone local or bring someone onboard. I got married on the Vista on embarkation day out of Miami, and the best pricing I found was for a reputable hair and makeup artist local to the area.

Does anyone know if the staff in the spa/salon does makeup? On land there are quite a few bridal parties that pay to have their makeup done. Do the wedding parties bring along their own makeup artist on the ship? Not good at doing my own makeup and was wondering if this is available on the ship. thanks in advance.

Oh good question!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I've had mine done on the ship for formal night and it looked awesome! They were pros with the bronzer

Yes they were. They did my bronzer and eyebrows in August on the Victory and I was impressed. And I am a make up snob!

They did my hair too. Here's the pic with bronzer and eyebrows only. I did my additional make up after I left the spa

679885495_cruisehair.jpeg.222635596536dc04cf52c1d3f9c3233d.jpeg

Yes they were. They did my bronzer and eyebrows in August on the Victory and I was impressed. And I am a make up snob!

They did my hair too. Here's the pic with bronzer and eyebrows only. I did my additional make up after I left the spa

Looks awesome!

• 4 years later...

When we were on the Valor in October, I scheduled an appointment to have a fun up-do done for formal night My friend who also got her hair done inquired about makeup and they said they do make up. She was specifically asking about lashes - and they said if we brought lash strips along, they would put them on for us. I had brought some along and was dreading putting them on myself. So I added that on to my hair-do and it all worked out great. But from the sounds of it, they do offer full-make up service as well. 

FWIW - this was totally worth it in my opinion. I wouldn't spend the money to do it more than one per cruise. But I loved getting pampered and not having to do my own hair for once - cause I have ALOT of hair! LOL Here is a pic of my up-do! She did a great job! 

FormalHair.jpg

• Like 3