Escape Vibe Question

ryem14

My DH and I are sailing on the Escape next week and are on the fence on whether to get Vibe passes or not because the earliest we can get to the port is 9:30 and I think that will be too late. Has anyone noticed if there is more availability for Vibe passes since they made the Haven is 16 and older?

My DH and I are sailing on the Escape next week and are on the fence on whether to get Vibe passes or not because the earliest we can get to the port is 9:30 and I think that will be too late. Has anyone noticed if there is more availability for Vibe passes since they made the Haven is 16 and older?

I honestly don't think it makes that big of a difference. Many people have no idea what the Vibe even is. My wife and I have been lucky enough to get Vibe passes on 3 cruises. I lost count at the amount of people all thru out the week that have asked me as I'm walking out of the Vibe what is in there? If you have priority building 9:30 should be fine, you still want to move quickly. If you don't have that arrive early enough to get into group boarding one or two.

You might as well try, worse comes to worse you don't get passes. Each time we had Vibe passes they were gone in 5-10 minutes. We have met people on the 2nd day who did get passes the next day because someone else didn't like the vibe and they returned them

I’m going against the grain. Vibe is overrated IMO. One hot tub, a shower, but nice lounge chairs. It gets very hot up there, and it’s WINDY! I bought it for my first Escape cruise. Second Escape cruise I never had an issue finding a chair and/or a quiet space.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for all the responses! In case anyone is wondering if we got the vibe pass or not, here is how it went down. We got to the port at 9:30 as planned. It was as crowded as I’ve ever seen it that early. We were given group #9 as we waited on line to check in. My husband asked a woman who worked there and had a pile of group 5 cards half jokingly but more seriously if we could trade. She had no sense of humor and said no. We were checking in, and the woman checking us in made a few minor mistakes which we totally shrugged off. At the end, she asked us if we had our group #. My husband said we did, showed it to her, and asked her if she could do any better. She said she’d try. She came back with group #1! When we got on, we walked as quickly as we could but not too fast. We ended up with Vibe passes #60 and 61!

I’m going against the grain. Vibe is overrated IMO. One hot tub, a shower, but nice lounge chairs. It gets very hot up there, and it’s WINDY! I bought it for my first Escape cruise. Second Escape cruise I never had an issue finding a chair and/or a quiet space.

You didn't mention the misting Station with 2 loungers in it, the fantastic bartenders with no waiting for drinks, the cold wash cloths to cool off, the fresh fruit skewers, the 2 cabinets full of towels, the continental Breakfast. LOL

I was recently on the Escape in June. They only give out 75 numbers the first day at Headliners for the Vibe passes. They hold back passes for Haven guests that want to buy them. We did get them, but we had to walk very quickly from the minute we got on the ship to get to Headliners.

Thanks for all the responses! In case anyone is wondering if we got the vibe pass or not, here is how it went down. We got to the port at 9:30 as planned. It was as crowded as I’ve ever seen it that early. We were given group #9 as we waited on line to check in. My husband asked a woman who worked there and had a pile of group 5 cards half jokingly but more seriously if we could trade. She had no sense of humor and said no. We were checking in, and the woman checking us in made a few minor mistakes which we totally shrugged off. At the end, she asked us if we had our group #. My husband said we did, showed it to her, and asked her if she could do any better. She said she’d try. She came back with group #1! When we got on, we walked as quickly as we could but not too fast. We ended up with Vibe passes #60 and 61!

Thank you for giving us an update and sharing your experience obtaining vibe passes.