Looking for Carnival Fantasy Info

sunshine699092

I have a girls trip planned for December 11 through the 16th to Cozumel and Progresso. Just trying to find information out about the Grand Suites and excursions and dress codes for dinner. Please help

You may want to checkout the Progreso and Cozumel forums on this site. The big attraction in Progreso is the Mayan ruins. Check out autoprogreso dot com. Look into Mr. Sanchos and Paradise beach in Cozumel. The dress code would be on carnival’s website.

I have a girls trip planned for December 11 through the 16th to Cozumel and Progresso. Just trying to find information out about the Grand Suites and excursions and dress codes for dinner. Please help

For really good info on the suites..check out the website cruisedeckplans dot com.....you can see pictures of actual rooms on the specific ship you are sailing. As for dress code...it is pretty casual..i was on it about 2 months ago and wore capris and casual shirts to dinner every night...except elegant night..i wore a dress and heels...actually changed after dinner before the show...and my husband wore jeans and polos to dinner..except for elegant night. For excursions...Mr Sanchos is always highly recommended...or there is always Chankunaub Marine Park/beach for Cozumel. I do not know much about Progresso as it has been sooo long since we cruised there and we only got as far as the market place...it was a new destination when we visited and not much to it...it may be alot different now.