Sapphire Princess - D741

I object 2

Hi fellow cruisers: we're consider a Pacific Coastal cruise on Sapphire Princess (love this ship!). D741 is available and listed as a balcony cabin. Aren't all balcony cabins on Dolphin deck minis? If you've stayed in this cabin before....what are the pros/cons. We usually book mid-ship, but would love to try an aft cabin....at least once.

D741 on the Sapphire is a standard balcony cabin. It is not a minisuite. I prefer the port or starboard facing minisuites, because I find the wake noise in the cabins facing directly aft too loud. Some people will report they like the wake noise and the view from the aft facing balconies. It is just what you prefer.

I prefer the Emerald deck minisuites on the Sapphire. The minisuite has a sitting area with a sofabed, a larger bathroom with a shower/tub combo, and two televisions. It also has a larger balcony that standard balcony cabins (except Caribe deck). The balcony is also completely covered unlike the Dolphin deck minisuite balconies, which are totally uncovered. I like the aft area for its easy access to the main dining room and the buffet. It is also quiet with little foot traffic.

Edited by Princess Patches

• 5 years later...