Sorry, another Hotel comparison question

CruzrwKidz

So we are three couples who will be cruising out of Forth Lauderdale on January 25, 2019 weather permitting (we are from PA). We will need accommodations for one night pre-cruise. We don't want to stay in a dump nor terrible neighborhood, but no one wants to pay $400 per night either. None of my travel companions seems to see the urgency in at least booking something, anything. So, here I am.

I have come up with the following list and am wondering if anyone can provide thoughts (good or bad) to help me narrow the choice. We will most likely be using Uber, although some of the others in our party seem to think a hotel shuttle is good. I, personally, don't want to be waiting around the airport for an hour to an hour and a half waiting on a pick up.

Options are: Hyatt Place (but only after rates are available on ValueTrips, as their current rate is very close $400); the Riverside Hotel; the Quality Inn & Suites Airport/Cruise Port South; the Hampton Inn Airport North Cruise Port; the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise and the Crown Plaza.

Please help and thanks for all the responses in advance.

You don't mention the Best Western Plus Oceanside. We're booked there Jan 3-4 as well as 18-19th...gets really good reviews, includes free hot breakfast, is very close to beach and lots of restaurants and stores. Was cheaper for the 3-4th but even for the post cruise on the 18th it's coming in at $265.

So we are three couples who will be cruising out of Forth Lauderdale on January 25, 2019 weather permitting (we are from PA). We will need accommodations for one night pre-cruise. We don't want to stay in a dump nor terrible neighborhood, but no one wants to pay $400 per night either. None of my travel companions seems to see the urgency in at least booking something, anything. So, here I am.

I have come up with the following list and am wondering if anyone can provide thoughts (good or bad) to help me narrow the choice. We will most likely be using Uber, although some of the others in our party seem to think a hotel shuttle is good. I, personally, don't want to be waiting around the airport for an hour to an hour and a half waiting on a pick up.

Options are: Hyatt Place (but only after rates are available on ValueTrips, as their current rate is very close $400); the Riverside Hotel; the Quality Inn & Suites Airport/Cruise Port South; the Hampton Inn Airport North Cruise Port; the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise and the Crown Plaza.

Please help and thanks for all the responses in advance.

ValueTrips more than likely will release dates/booking for 2019 this September...Start checking their website in early September.

You don't mention the Best Western Plus Oceanside. We're booked there Jan 3-4 as well as 18-19th...gets really good reviews, includes free hot breakfast, is very close to beach and lots of restaurants and stores. Was cheaper for the 3-4th but even for the post cruise on the 18th it's coming in at $265.

We stayed at this hotel for three nights pre-cruise last December and would definitely stay there again. The included breakfast was pretty decent.

You might want to check if it's available on Last Minute Travel. That's who we booked it through and we got a very good rate, although your rate is bound to be higher than what we paid, since our dates were not yet high season.