Baltic Cruise tour

This month, August, 2018, we were on a Azamara Baltic Cruise. We schedule with friends four different tours with TJ Tours, i.e. Jewish tour of Berlin, City tour of St. Petersburg, Tour to Moscow from St. Petersburg and a Jewish Heritage Tour in Helsinki. All four tours were lead by very professional, knowledgeable and extremely qualified tour guides. They were very flexible and took into consideration any limitations of the group and they used the time they were given for the tour very effectively.

Also, I want to add, that while completing the Berlin tour in Warmunde, I left my passport in the van as we were leaving. This became a concern for me because in a few days we were arriving in St. Petersburg and they would not allow me on shore. Although, DH:DL could not promise delivery to me on a timely basis of my passport because of the weekend that separated the two ports, somehow our tour guide had my passport in her possession when we arrived in St. Petersburg. Much kudos to the effort and customer service provided by TJ Tours. So, yes, we are big fans of TJ Tours. clear.png?emoji-grin-1677

This month, August, 2018, we were on a Azamara Baltic Cruise. We schedule with friends four different tours with TJ Tours, i.e. Jewish tour of Berlin, City tour of St. Petersburg, Tour to Moscow from St. Petersburg and a Jewish Heritage Tour in Helsinki. All four tours were lead by very professional, knowledgeable and extremely qualified tour guides. They were very flexible and took into consideration any limitations of the group and they used the time they were given for the tour very effectively.

Also, I want to add, that while completing the Berlin tour in Warmunde, I left my passport in the van as we were leaving. This became a concern for me because in a few days we were arriving in St. Petersburg and they would not allow me on shore. Although, DH:DL could not promise delivery to me on a timely basis of my passport because of the weekend that separated the two ports, somehow our tour guide had my passport in her possession when we arrived in St. Petersburg. Much kudos to the effort and customer service provided by TJ Tours. So, yes, we are big fans of TJ Tours. clear.png?emoji-grin-1677

just confused

you say the tour guide had your passport in her possession when arrived in St Petersburg

how did you get through Russian immigration as tour guides meet you on the other side after you have your passports and tour checked

We are thinking of using TJ Travel for our cruise next June.. How did you like the Moscow tour? Did someone from TJ Travel accompany you on the train ride to/from Moscow or were you on your own? That is the only concern I have - being alone on the train... thanks!

We are full of praise for T.J Travel. On a recent Baltic cruise we did four tours with them.Copenhagen,Stockholm,Tallin and St Petersburg. All were a very competitive price and and o an equal or better tour than any others offered. All guides were highly professional and knowledgable. Thanks T.J. for great tours