Tervis Tumbler Prices

Luke Saint Joe

On Glory now. $9.95. Lid $3

I waited until we returned home and bought colorful lids, that matched the logos, at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. Used those non-expiring, ever-present 20% coupons for each lid. (Lime green for Blue Iguana and mustard yellow for Red Frog.)

They sell the tumblers and lids separately? That has got to be one of the dumbest things ever. I mean, what good is the tumbler without a lid?

Sorry to intrude on your thread Luke Saint Joe, it just popped into my head (and it is just my opinion of course).

Are these tumblers available anywhere on the splendor which has not got the new bars yet? I would like to buy one for both icy drinks and coffee. Any idea on price if they are there? Where on land can they be purchased in fl prior to the cruise? We have a week in Ft L before boarding. Where would one from canada get a coupon for the bed and beyond place? Th,x for your help.

They sell the tumblers and lids separately? That has got to be one of the dumbest things ever. I mean, what good is the tumbler without a lid?

Sorry to intrude on your thread Luke Saint Joe, it just popped into my head (and it is just my opinion of course).

We didn't use the Tumblers on the ship because: 1) We didn't want to risk them getting damaged nor lost, and 2) We didn't want to have to worry about schlepping them around everywhere. (We received Tumblers as Platinum gifts on our past five or six cruises and didn't use those either, for the same reasons listed.)

So, we did buy the BI and RF Tumblers without the lids.

I pad $19.95 (or so) on the Breeze a year ago for the 16oz Red Frog Tervis tumbler (incl lid), but it had a drink in it ! ;) It survived the trip home just fine and I use it all the time. Looks like brand new.

Edited by Ykgorbie
added words

If your cruise stops in Key West Florida, they have a big Tervis store in town.

Note -- The tumblers are covered by a guarantee, but the lids aren't covered.

I picked up a few at the local swapmeet for a dollar or two each -- With lids !!!

Edited by swedish weave

We bought both of them on our last trip, no lids :). My question is, how does one get a Tervis with the Carnival logo? I am guessing it is a past guest perk? We always buy them from places we have been.

The Tumblers with the Carnival logo were Platinum and Diamond gifts. Some ships still give them, others have switched to different gifts.

I've seen them for sale on Ebay.

I've been reading about these tumblers for so long and was just given four as an award from Ford. Trying to figure what is so special about them? I realize people collect different items so I am hoping someone can fill me in. Not belittling anyone, just inquisitive.

I've been reading about these tumblers for so long and was just given four as an award from Ford. Trying to figure what is so special about them? I realize people collect different items so I am hoping someone can fill me in. Not belittling anyone, just inquisitive.

They are well made and hold the temperature much better than most other brands you can buy.