Beach house

jay888

We ate in the Beach House once on our New Year cruise. We had a 90 minute wait for a table; then waited a full 10 minutes before being asked for our beverage order and receive a menu. I was at the point of leaving when a waitress arrived. The food was not great; neither was the service - overall, a disappointing experience. Most people love the Beach House, but not us.

Azura beach house is amazing. I've never found a problem getting a table, but always tend to arrive as soon as it opens (like to catch both entertainments each evening where possible). Food portions are huge and of excellent quality!

Thank you, love the Beach House, but the last time I was on the Azura it didn’t have one. That good news

Azura had the same concept as the Beach House but it was a different name. Half the buffet turned into waiter service at night. It was an Italian and I liked it better than the beach house! This was in 2012 and it was free! Then in 2013 we went on Ventura and she had the same but it was called the beach house! Also free then too.

Always queues in 2013 and then they made it more American Italian and started charging!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Have things changed,when we were on Britannia we were told that you couldn't book the Beach House,we got in there the first night but after that we were finding anything up to 2 hour waits for tables.

You cannot pre-book The Beach House on Britannia but you can on Aurora. Seems daft, but I suspect it’s because there is such little choice of Select dining venues on Aurora as the only other bookable venue is Sindhu which, in our opinion, isn’t anywhere near as good as the Sindhu on the other ships. The Beach House on Aurora is, however, excellent.

We were on Britannia at Christmas and the Beach House is now bookable.

You can turn up and hope that there are places but if want to be sure then best to book.

You can do this over the phone from you cabin.