Map of Istanbul

Is anyone traveling to Istanbul in the next month or two who would be willing to pick up a free map for me, possibly from the Tourist Center? I can send a SASE for the return of the map. I purchased a Rick Steves' tour book, but it doesn't include a walking map of the city.

Thank you,

Sharon

Is anyone traveling to Istanbul in the next month or two who would be willing to pick up a free map for me, possibly from the Tourist Center? I can send a SASE for the return of the map. I purchased a Rick Steves' tour book, but it doesn't include a walking map of the city.

Thank you,

Sharon

Sharon, My Ricksteves has some maps in it, but they are not the best. I purchased a Eyewitness Istanbul and it is great, with maps and other great guides.

http://www.amazon.com/DK-Eyewitness-Travel-Guide-Istanbul/dp/0756669693

Will be in Turkey mid March to end of month for a land tour (starting in Istanbul). If that's not too late, would be glad to pick up a map or two for you. There's also a good map in Fodor's Top 25 Istanbul guide book (found one at Books-a-Million).

Will be in Turkey mid March to end of month for a land tour (starting in Istanbul). If that's not too late, would be glad to pick up a map or two for you. There's also a good map in Fodor's Top 25 Istanbul guide book (found one at Books-a-Million).

That would be wonderful; Thank You !!!

Sharon

Archived