sos boarding day windjammer cafe or not!!

If you are among the first on, the WJ is not busy. We boarded Serenade around 11:10 am and actually had to wait for WJ to open at 11:30. The front doors were closed but since we knew the ship we went up a deck and came down the outside stairs, sat at a nice outside table, and waited comfortably. It was not busy until an hour later.

The WJ on Radiance-class ships is the perfect size and honestly, the only time we found it to be madness was on departure morning (as usual and as expected). :)

Park Café may be open, but for us it just didn't fit the bill. We only ate there twice and that was for snacks, not meals.

Enjoy your cruise.

Robinola, your post just made my night. Talk about looking at the bright side of things! Instead of complaining about the lines, it's kind of fun to imagine it as the first rodeo of the trip...much more exciting. :D

I'm a die hard first on board wind jammer...

There's nothing like it that says, Hey, I'm on a Cruise!

Love the craziness........

The crazier the better in my opinion.

Giddy up!

ROFLOL!! Winning!

since we are talking wind jammer. is it wrong to skip someone later on the buffet line if you dont want anything in the line say hotdogs and hamburgers towards the front. but you only want some fries at the end and no one is there yet?

since we are talking wind jammer. is it wrong to skip someone later on the buffet line if you dont want anything in the line say hotdogs and hamburgers towards the front. but you only want some fries at the end and no one is there yet?

Harooni,

There are different sections: soups, salads, pasta, etc.

It is ok to go to whichever section you like, in no particular order. However, it is best to queue patiently within a particular section.

Enjoy your meals.

Sent using Tapatalk. Sorry for typho.

No problem.

No problem.

well here is the thing , one lady said the word manners as i was getting my son fries. however i was not trying to wait in that long line that was for the grill when i only wanted fries at the end :o

Edited by Harooni

well here is the thing , one lady said the word manners as i was getting my son fries. however i was not trying to wait in that long line that was for the grill when i only wanted fries at the end :o

If there's a continuous line to the item you want, then I wouldn't butt in. However, it's typical for there to be breaks in the line.

If there's a continuous line to the item you want, then I wouldn't butt in. However, it's typical for there to be breaks in the line.

yes i agree, there was a long break as she was taking her time, but i guess annoyed that i "cut" her at the end. it was day 1 so i didnt say anything but sorry as to enjoy my time and technically i did cut in i guess.

yes i agree, there was a long break as she was taking her time, but i guess annoyed that i "cut" her at the end. it was day 1 so i didnt say anything but sorry as to enjoy my time and technically i did cut in i guess.

Not a big deal. Looks like you got one of those people who are constantly searching for ways to be offended.

Not a big deal. Looks like you got one of those people who are constantly searching for ways to be offended.

yes probably ,she didnt look happy and it was day 1, gee relax and have some vacation fun.

anyway thanks for all the help and advice you have been a huge help to me getting back into the cruise life . my name is Jason btw.

yes probably ,she didnt look happy and it was day 1, gee relax and have some vacation fun.

anyway thanks for all the help and advice you have been a huge help to me getting back into the cruise life . my name is Jason btw.

You're welcome Jason.:)

I'm a die hard first on board wind jammer...

There's nothing like it that says, Hey, I'm on a Cruise!

Love the craziness........

The crazier the better in my opinion.

Giddy up!

That's the way I am, but when we started cruising with a friend, she could easily be distracted by the shiny things Royal puts in the way. On Jewel in 2012 we were among the first 20 on board, but there was a table outside the WJ to sign up for spa services and it had too many distractions! I should have left them behind!