Karaoke

Hopeless67

Yes. Some of the people will surprise you how good they are.

Tony

And some will amaze you that they have the brass to "sing" in public when it is obvious to all that they really should just sit quietly in a corner... :eek:

And some will amaze you that they have the brass to "sing" in public when it is obvious to all that they really should just sit quietly in a corner... :eek:

This is what karaoke is. A chance for anyone to sing, good or not so good. I always cheer and complement everyone regardless of talent.

I am one of those people. On the Crown everyone except 2 little kids sounded like professional singers. It was discouraging regular people from going up and having fun. I went up on their behalf hoping more of them would give it a shot, but time ran out shortly after that. It was a shame people felt they couldn't join in and have fun because they weren't pros. Ironically it was called "Beginner Karaoke" but the pros hijacked it. I will probably pass on it next time since I like to sing and have fun without being judged (the whole point of karaoke!)