Starbucks on the Oasis

Does anyone know if the Starbucks is a full service (not franchised or limited menus like you see in many hotels). I am especially wondering if they serve matcha green tea (green tea latte) and I have found that many franchise or hotel bases SBs don’t carry matcha. Thanks in advance,

I was on Oasis a couple of weeks ago and a daily morning visitor to the Starbucks. I'm 99% sure that I saw the Matcha Tea signs there (I recall the green color, which caught my eye). I also recall seeing people drinking the green drink around the ship. Wish I could be 100% sure for you...

They also accept Starbucks Gift Cards for payment.

thanks for the info...this idea just popped into my head. We are not big starbucks people, but it might be nice to be able to use some of the gift cards that we have on the cruise for special treats :-)

thanks for the info...this idea just popped into my head. We are not big starbucks people, but it might be nice to be able to use some of the gift cards that we have on the cruise for special treats :-)

We did that last summer on Oasis. My wife is a kindergarten teacher and isn't a coffee drinker but has an ever-growing pile of Starbucks gift cards from her students. I'm a big coffee drinker but I make it myself at home and get (way too many) free cappuccinos from the DL on cruises. So my wife used her gift cards to get smoothies to take to the pool. Frozen coffee drinks would be a good choice as well. Not the same as frozen bar drinks of course, but she's not a big drinker and it's tough to beat free. Enjoy!

I was on Allure last week and ordered a few green tea lattes. It seemed to be full service. You can even earn reward stars with the app/gift card but you can't redeem rewards.

Would be nice to try one but I just saw the menu pictures from the link above and omg those things are high in calories. I think I’ll have to reserved those calories for adult beverages. Lol.