Travellng with C-PAC and a Infant.

My son uses a C-PAC at night. We are looking at a balcony room and was wondering if the electrical outlets are near the beds or do we need to bring extension power cord or will our cabin Stewart be able to supply us with one.

Also we will be travelling with an infant are there cribs that will be available to use if we request it.

Many thanks for any information

I've always called the cruise line to request cribs ahead of time.

I'd contact the special needs department by email at accessdesk@ncl.com to double check that your exact cabin will have an outlet where you need it to be or if they can provide an extension cord if needed. IT's always best to have this kind of documentation in writing, so you have something to show the purser's office if there's a problem.

My son uses a C-PAC at night. We are looking at a balcony room and was wondering if the electrical outlets are near the beds or do we need to bring extension power cord or will our cabin Stewart be able to supply us with one.

Also we will be travelling with an infant are there cribs that will be available to use if we request it.

On NCL I have always filled out the special needs form for my CPAP machine. They do provide distilled water if you need it but take your own extension cord.

We traveled with a 6 month old last year and made the request for a crib while booking and ot was in our room ready to be napped in the second we arrived. Make sure you do this stuff in advance as everyone has said

There are no outlets near the bed. Bring a plain, non surge protected extension cord. We pack a 6’ and 12’ cord on all NCL cruises to allow for any outlet placement. If you need distilled water, contact the access desk and it will be provided for free.