BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 11:18 PM.
19 Posts
Joined Feb 2010
Hi, having trouble finding current web addresses for tours specializing in snorkeling on Rangiroa. We will be on Oceania's Marina on 3/21 and are looking for at least a half day trip. Any advice would be appreciated.
Minnesota USA
1,011 Posts
Joined Nov 2003
DON, Been there twice.. last time April 2017. It's www.rangiroaplongee.pf His name is Rene'. Go to TripAdvisor, I think my review is still there.. Best to check ahead of time, as Rene' will tell you if the ingoing/outgoing tides and wind favor a Drift Snorkel or not from a Zodiak style boat that very day. We hit the jackpot; 6 of us actually went into the open ocean and snorkeled w/ Dolphins etc. That's NOT for non-swimmers. However, the island's little 'Aquarium' coral spot will be fine for a few hours if your swimming is poor. I paid with PayPal before sailing to nail down the Zodiak for us. Good Luck. Enjoy.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Alaska, Hawaii/Polynesia. Trans-Atlantic/MED 10. SYDNEY/NZ 04. So Amer./PANAMA 02. NewYork/LA 00. LA/Panama 99. PERTH/Singapore 1973
Morristown, NJ
39 Posts
Joined Aug 2009
Originally posted by Don Viajero
Hi, having trouble finding current web addresses for tours specializing in snorkeling on Rangiroa. We will be on Oceania's Marina on 3/21 and are looking for at least a half day trip. Any advice would be appreciated.
Leon or Natasha Revault [email protected]
They take some time to answer email but their trip is amazing! I took it just a few weeks ago while on Marina.

Here are details:
We are pleased to send you some informations regarding the full day tour we offer. Reef Islands 1 hour by boat You will go for a walk for around 2 hours on the reef where you will find natural jacuzzi, you can snorkeling. After, you will go back on the motu for the picnic (rice, chicken, fish, raw fish, coconut bread, cake, juice and water will be offer. After the lunch, there will be a shark feeding and you can enjoy the few last minutes before leaving the motu by snorkeling. On the return you will snorkel at the aquarium at the motu NUHI NUHI and to close the tour you will go at the Tiputa Pass to watch the dolphins.

Good luck!