Pearl tours??

bajabob

Does NCL have tours of the ship ??? Behind the Scenes ??? Dinner with the Chef??

Thanks

BB

My opinion, the tours are a bit pricey now for what you see. The bridge is off limits now since security efforts have been increased. We were fortunate enough to have toured before that and got almost an hour on the bridge looking and taking to crew. The Pearl does have a bridge viewing room though. It is deck 11, port side, all the way forward.

Here's a bunch of pics from that tour, not in any particular order.

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipOhtlSM6OxL6Nlty6_db3Uc2uFw1iH0thRmHY0Kn6XZ2lH8k0_GfMdon8C8OnUGuw?key=TUZOMEhWT3BIV0VmRGZ4R3lKaWxuTG1aRGxLTEtR

Edited by roger001

Thank you for info, any suggestions for DW's special birthday dinner on board?? She requested a chef's dinner type of deal.. :(:(

We are fans of Le Bistro specialty restaurant on the various ships. Also, mention its a birthday and you might get sung to and possibility of a small birthday cake. For those reasons...I don't mention it.

Behind the scenes tours (theater, galley, laundry, environmental) are sold at the shore excursion desk for about $80 on sea days.

There is a free, walking tour of public areas on embarkation day.

Wow, those use to be FREE!

I remember my first cruise was my honeymoon on Carnival over 26 years ago, On the bridge I asked if they had a protocol for a terrorist attack and their own weaponry on board. I had a shadow for the rest of the cruise.