Aruba - First Time - What not to miss?

dao2016

My husband, daughter and I will be in Aruba from 8:00 am - 11:59 pm in late November. None of us have ever been to Aruba and I would welcome recommendations on what we should and shouldn't do. We don't want a beach day, we would like to see some of the sites that Aruba is known for, but we also wouldn't mind doing a relaxing boat trip for a couple of hours (not necessarily snorkeling). We have looked at some of the cruise line's excursions, and in the past we have used both cruise line and non-cruise line excursions for other ports, and we also have done our own exploring, so we are open to suggestions. The only thing we might not want to do is the ATV's or drive ourselves. Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you. We definitely want to see the island but since we are there for all day, we are also thinking about doing a boat trip on a catamaran for part of the day (but not the sunset one), and would welcome recommendations.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/8/2018 at 7:07 AM, dutchclogs said:

We were very pleased with a 3 hour private taxi tour with Bully. It is $50 per hour (taxi takes up to 5 passengers). He is very responsive to requests and can make suggestions.

Do you happen to have contact info for him?