Bags Are Packed....Ready 2 Go!!

dea71

Well only 1 short sleep to go - we leave nice and early tomorrow morning to head to Sydney and our floating home for the next 12 days!! :) Cannot wait - this will be the first time I have ever sailed out of Sydney!!

Now I am just wondering when the additional truck arrives to take all our luggage....:o

Thank you all so much for all your helpful hints and advice as we plan for this trip!!

I am sure that no matter what I have left behind (if that is at all possible - Kitchen Sink anyone!!) - we will have a fantastic first family cruise! The excitement in my little girl's face as we talk about a boat SOOOOO BIG that it has a pool is truly priceless!

Take Care

Dea

(and Molly & Riley too :rolleyes: :rolleyes: )

Well only 1 short sleep to go - we leave nice and early tomorrow morning to head to Sydney and our floating home for the next 12 days!! :) Cannot wait - this will be the first time I have ever sailed out of Sydney!!

Now I am just wondering when the additional truck arrives to take all our luggage....:o

Thank you all so much for all your helpful hints and advice as we plan for this trip!!

I am sure that no matter what I have left behind (if that is at all possible - Kitchen Sink anyone!!) - we will have a fantastic first family cruise! The excitement in my little girl's face as we talk about a boat SOOOOO BIG that it has a pool is truly priceless!

Take Care

Dea

Hi Dea, Bon Voyage and enjoy every moment of your cruise.

I am sure the kids will love it too.

kind regards, Lorraine:) :)

Take Care

Dea

we will be on the cruise tomorrow also, hope its a lot better than the SP cruise that we got off from nz

I'm excited for yous as we are going on our first cruise on 2nd May, but we are getting a taste as we are seeing some friends off on their first on sunday. Will also see two ships on saturday at Darling harbour as we are going the night before.

I bet the kids will have a hard night trying to sleep. Hope fun is had by all. Can't wait to hear after yous are back.:D

we will be on the cruise tomorrow also, hope its a lot better than the SP cruise that we got off from nz

What??? :eek: You just got back and you're off again?? I hadn't realised that. You lucky bugger. Have a wonderful time. You too Dea & family.

Karen

What??? :eek: You just got back and you're off again?? I hadn't realised that. You lucky bugger. Have a wonderful time. You too Dea & family.

Karen

we joined the ski club so we are going to have a few cruises during the year

I'm excited for yous as we are going on our first cruise on 2nd May, but we are getting a taste as we are seeing some friends off on their first on sunday. Will also see two ships on saturday at Darling harbour as we are going the night before.

I bet the kids will have a hard night trying to sleep. Hope fun is had by all. Can't wait to hear after yous are back.:D

What ship are your friends going on? We are leaving on the Sun Princess on Sunday Kerrie from Berkeley Vale

We are leaving tomorrow too. I am so excited I dont think I will sleep tonight. Flying from Brisbane tomorrow so we will be leaving home bright and early with our truckload of luggage.:D

Thank you everyone for your help and tips.

Talk to you all when we get back.

What ship are your friends going on? We are leaving on the Sun Princess on Sunday Kerrie from Berkeley Vale

Kerrie

On the Sun Princess they are group leaders for the senior paper on the coast david and chris will have name tags go and say hi they are from bateau bay as well.

Kerrie

On the Sun Princess they are group leaders for the senior paper on the coast david and chris will have name tags go and say hi they are from bateau bay as well.

Hey Bateau Bay, looks like we're sailing with you!

scott

Archived