10-Day Southern Caribbean on Jade November 16, 2018

HHIturtlelady

The is our first trip to the Southern Caribbean. A

ny info on great excursions would be great! We stop in San Juan, St. Thomas, Barbados, St. Kitts, St. Lucia, and St. Maarten.

We have cruised a couple times but we have gone with the penthouse with large balcony for the first time. Looking for info on perks for suites and what to plan for.

This is our first trip on the Jade but not NCL. Any info on the restaurants would be helpful. I am gluten free and had some issues on my last NCL trip.

Would love to hear from anyone joining us on our cruise! Can't wait, counting the days!!

You will love the aft penthouse suite. The staff on the jade are terrific and will anticipate your every need. Cagney's/modernos will be used for your breakfast and lunch. Although I had cruised in mostly haven suites prior to the Jade I never knew what a great Butler and concierge were like until I experienced the Jade. One of my favorite ships!

ny info on great excursions would be great! We stop in San Juan, St. Thomas, Barbados, St. Kitts, St. Lucia, and St. Maarten.

We have cruised a couple times but we have gone with the penthouse with large balcony for the first time. Looking for info on perks for suites and what to plan for.

This is our first trip on the Jade but not NCL. Any info on the restaurants would be helpful. I am gluten free and had some issues on my last NCL trip.

Would love to hear from anyone joining us on our cruise! Can't wait, counting the days!!

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Look at the Ports of Call sub-forums here on CruiseCritic, for each of the islands you'll be visiting.

You can post questions there for each island, and also do read many of the other posts for information on others' experiences/recommendations/etc.

GC

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I love this itinerary, you will too!  Here's my two cents:

ST LUCIA - we booked an island tour with COSOL TOURS and it was an amazing afternoon. They are the nicest people ever and tons of fun. Sitting between the Pitons in crystal clear water is a top 5 Caribbean memory for me.   Sadly, the owner was murdered a few months ago but I think his brother is keeping the business running.  no matter what I'd highly recommend getting to the Pitons someway or somehow. 

ST MAARTEN - another top 5 Caribbean memory is watching the planes land at Maho Beach. 

ST KITTS - we found a very inexpensive option here, Palms Court Gardens, and walkable from the pier. They have a pool overlooking the bay, I spent the afternoon there.   I was surprised to bump into our Cruise Director there also.  Great minds!  They have a pool bar, restaurant, etc.  day access was $8 I think?   If you are Hamilton fans hop on over to Nevis and walk in his childhood footsteps. 

ST THOMAS - catamaran time, hopefully to St John. 

BARBADOS - we took a catamaran here, wish I could remember the name of it.  they were 100% awesome.  I had my fill of adult sodas and was feeling fine upon debarkation.  I'd love to get back and see more of the island from land.