Just off Majesty of the Seas

grest

Is there some information that John Denton is moving on from Her Majesty (not counting his vacation time)?

I don't have anything concrete, but I've read reports here that he will be doing fill-in and not have a "permanent" ship, at least for the near future.

I don't have anything concrete, but I've read reports here that he will be doing fill-in and not have a "permanent" ship, at least for the near future.

I sent a friend of mine a note via FB, since she knows John and his wife personally.....lets see what answer I get.

The kind words to you are genuine -- you are a wealth of info and willing to be a great resource....and deserve the Thank you....may the coming year be one of GREAT health and then happiness is sure to follow.

Not a lot of specific recommendations....we had anytime seating and didn't like where we were assigned the first night, but asked to not sit there the next time and staff was very accomodating. The pork chop in the MDR was so so tender and delish. Skip the onion soup. Loved that fruit salad was always available in the Windjammer. Ignore anyone or anything that is raining on your parade and enjoy the experience! Oh, and do not miss Coco Cay...the best private island I've experienced.

I just got it from a good source, JD goes on vacation in January; then upon his return he will split his time between Empress and Enchantment. No boredom for him in the near future.

I just got it from a good source, JD goes on vacation in January; then upon his return he will split his time between Empress and Enchantment. No boredom for him in the near future.

Thanks for the info Paulette.