NCL Star Disembarkation times Miami

OutdoorGirl

We're cruising from Los Angeles to Miami from 2nd -16th February and now looking to book an internal flight out from Miami airport up to Orlando. Any information on likely disembarkation times would be gratefully received to help us decide what time flight to choose. Many thanks.

Edited by OutdoorGirl

We're cruising from Los Angeles to Miami from 2nd -16th February and now looking to book an internal flight out from Miami airport up to Orlando. Any information on likely disembarkation times would be gratefully received to help us decide what time flight to choose. Many thanks.

Normally any time after 11:30 is fine.

I would suggest though that instead of flying you consider a one way car rental. The drive is about 4 hours, and the cost is probably less than half of what a flight would cost.

Normally any time after 11:30 is fine.

I would suggest though that instead of flying you consider a one way car rental. The drive is about 4 hours, and the cost is probably less than half of what a flight would cost.

And probably similar to total time involved. :)

Thanks both. Yes, we had been wondering about driving but were a bit daunted by the high volume of traffic etc etc which we thought might be rather nerve wracking for us Brits!

I agree with you, my husband refused to drive when we visited the UK in 2015, :). So, what about the Bus or Train?

Here's a site that gives some info: https://www.wanderu.com/en/bus-tickets/us-fl/miami/us-fl/orlando/

Flights are probably easier but more expensive starting around $65/pp.

We recently disembarked in Miami and drove to Orlando, very easy, to give a comparison, easier than the M6, about the same as the M1. Took about 4 hours including a stop at a services that made many motorway services in the U.K. look glamorous.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks so much ozscotart for your reassuring and very helpful comments. We’d been coming to the conclusion that driving would be the most logical and appropriate way to get up to where we are staying (Titusville on the Space Coast) and you have certainly confirmed that. Many thanks. We’ll need a car for our week’s stay there anyway, so it does make sense!