Breakaway Haven compared to Epic Haven

I felt like the Breakaway Haven dining room was in a better location (not overlooking everyone sitting around the main pool.) I liked the furniture in the Epic Haven dining room better and the design of the bar/lounge as well despite the view of the main pool. There is no outside place to eat on Breakaway quite like what is on Epic in the Haven but you can eat outside by the pool and Breakaway's Haven is not connected to Posh but does have its own sundeck. There are a lot more cabins in the Breakaway Haven and even more The Haven Spa Suites just downstairs as well as other suites scattered over the ship. One advantage of Getaway and Breakaway's Havens is access to a crew elevator near the concierge desks which makes embarkation and debarkation very easy as it stops right next to where you get on/off the ship.

I felt like the Breakaway Haven dining room was in a better location (not overlooking everyone sitting around the main pool.) I liked the furniture in the Epic Haven dining room better and the design of the bar/lounge as well despite the view of the main pool. There is no outside place to eat on Breakaway quite like what is on Epic in the Haven but you can eat outside by the pool and Breakaway's Haven is not connected to Posh but does have its own sundeck. There are a lot more cabins in the Breakaway Haven and even more The Haven Spa Suites just downstairs as well

as other suites scattered over the ship. One advantage of Getaway and Breakaway's Havens is access to a crew elevator near the concierge desks which makes embarkation and debarkation very easy as it stops right next to where you get on/off the ship.

Thanks for the great info. We were in the Haven on the Gem a year ago and love the service. We are on Breakaway 1/18 and picked a Haven Spa balcony with room jetted tub and great location to Spa. We are big fans of spa and enjoy Haven pool area for relaxation and privacy. Glad to hear about service elevator.

I think that the restaurant is better on the Epic with more tables by the window.

The lounge has a better location on the Epic. View over the main pooldeck, the lounge on Breakaway has a limited view over the courtyard.

The retractable roof over the Haven pool is a good thing on the Breakaway.

The upper sundeck in Breakaways Haven has some frontview. The upper, forward, sundeck on the Epic is a public deck now but was for the Haven from the beginning.

POSH is included on the Epic. VIBE was nice on the Breakaway but for some extra money.

I like both Havens but if I should choose I pick the Epic for the better location for the lounge.

Thanks for the great info. We were in the Haven on the Gem a year ago and love the service. We are on Breakaway 1/18 and picked a Haven Spa balcony with room jetted tub and great location to Spa. We are big fans of spa and enjoy Haven pool area for relaxation and privacy. Glad to hear about service elevator.

We had a Haven Spa suite. I think they are the best value on the ship. I also meant to mention, if you love the Haven service you would really love the Yacht Club on MSC - it is all-inclusive and the focus is on above and beyond service!

We had a Haven Spa suite. I think they are the best value on the ship. I also meant to mention, if you love the Haven service you would really love the Yacht Club on MSC - it is all-inclusive and the focus is on above and beyond service!

Is it as good as the Epic? We loved the food and service we received in the Haven. I am so hesitant to try another line!

Is it as good as the Epic? We loved the food and service we received in the Haven. I am so hesitant to try another line!

We had planned to cruise on the Epic last summer but the cost was very high so we decided to try MSCs new ship Meraviglia and their Yacht Club.

It was great! Better food and better service!

We booked a new MSC cruise a few days after we came home.