"Your time dining" I keep on getting removed from waitlist

usacamaro

Not sure what is happening. I am assigned late dining on our reservation online. When I click edit, I have the option of selecting your time dining. I do that and it shows I am on the waitlist. When I log off and check again, it shows me back at late dining. Is this a bug with the site?

Sent from my P00A using Forums mobile app

When I booked last week all options were waitlist only so I put in to waitlist for YTD. Then I thought I would prefer late seating so I changed the waitlist and now it just say " on request". It will be interesting a to see where I end up.

The buffet or Guy's?:)

Not sure what is happening. I am assigned late dining on our reservation online. When I click edit, I have the option of selecting your time dining. I do that and it shows I am on the waitlist. When I log off and check again, it shows me back at late dining. Is this a bug with the site?

Sent from my P00A using Forums mobile app

That happen to me on my last cruise, except I went from early to YTD. I had to call Carnival and they reset it for me.

When I got on the ship, it was still early on the card. We just went to YTD and had it changed the first night. Hostess kind of gave me a little grief, and said I would have to change it myself, but I insisted that it was already supposed to be changed and she took care of it. Did not have a problem the rest of the week.

I've had the same problem. Last cruise, I trusted that the request was "in there" despite what showed on the web page, but it wasn't. We had to stand in line for the Maitre'D on board to get it changed. Now same thing is happening for our next cruise, so I called Customer Service to make the request and it now properly shows waitlisted. Hopefully they handle it properly on board.

I've had the same problem. Last cruise, I trusted that the request was "in there" despite what showed on the web page, but it wasn't. We had to stand in line for the Maitre'D on board to get it changed. Now same thing is happening for our next cruise, so I called Customer Service to make the request and it now properly shows waitlisted. Hopefully they handle it properly on board.

I had the same thing happen to me about a month or so ago. I received an email a couple weeks later confirming my selected dining time. Don't give up home [emoji3]

We've had this issue before. We went to main dining room on embarkation day & got it corrected. Sometimes certain dining times are full & you won't be able to get your 1st choice. Platinum & higher are given preference for dining times. The other thing I was going to mention is that if you booked through a TA, your TA might need to change your dining preference for you.