Mariner penthouse post-refurbishment

Kwaj girl

You will find some pictures of a Mariner PHC post refurb on our blog from April:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2620550

If you need any more info please ask as we are on board Mariner again at the moment (in a PHC).

Will not be able to reply until tomorrow as we are just off to dinner in Chartreuse after a fabulous day in Acapulco.

Pool Grill will be busy this evening as it is warm and there is a Mariachi band & dancers on deck until we leave port later this evening :cool:

Thanks, Flossie! That's exactly what we were looking for. Have been on the Navigator post-refurb and were concerned about the possible lack of drawer space in the suite...looks like there will be plenty for us with 3 in the living area and 6 in the closet. We travel fairly light....

You will find some pictures of a Mariner PHC post refurb on our blog from April:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2620550

If you need any more info please ask as we are on board Mariner again at the moment (in a PHC).

Will not be able to reply until tomorrow as we are just off to dinner in Chartreuse after a fabulous day in Acapulco.

Pool Grill will be busy this evening as it is warm and there is a Mariachi band & dancers on deck until we leave port later this evening :cool:

I think I may have asked this a while ago. We are in a PH in Nov. Can you tell me if the little vanity in the corner with the mirror has lights around the mirror? My wife expects to use it to put on makeup, etc.

Thanks.

Kwaj girl,

Yes, plenty of hanging & drawer space in the Mariner PH.

As well as the 3 wide drawers in the living area there is also a wide, deep drawer in the make-up station and two small deep drawers each side of the bed:

4665268474bb9ba46be4106a4fc81729.jpg

f9b3c3d5532e4ddc21ee842b128e5b10.jpg

Pity they replaced the useful wall cupboards with “art” :rolleyes:

a9c1c6b552a9b8c73b3d379a252336a9.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We were in SUITE 837 in May. Everything was refurbished except the bathroom. Nothing was touched in there. I felt the

glass sliding shower doors looked really beat up along with the wall hooks. The sink vanity was in good condition. The carpet in the living area was poorly installed. In fact I asked if it had actually been replaced. Closet still the same.

We were in SUITE 837 in May. Everything was refurbished except the bathroom. Nothing was touched in there. I felt the glass sliding shower doors looked really beat up along with the wall hooks. The sink vanity was in good condition. The carpet in the living area was poorly installed. In fact I asked if it had actually been replaced. Closet still the same.

Although the marble in the bathroom remained the same we thought all the fittings had been replaced, including the wall hooks:

bcee69041a11108a678ab1f580594e28.jpg

faf73e6832c3c84e5726ef906df7b9ba.jpg

42e680d64de59b366de735b39a6448ce.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

papaflamingo,

The lighting is good throughout the suite and bathroom.

The vanity unit/make-up station has vertical strip lights inset both sides of the mirror which are very effective:

Thank you Flossie... my wife is certainly happy to hear that. :cool: