World Cruises on Cunard

Sandra Smudger

Does anyone know if I can get a discount on a world cruise if I book on board ship?

Fairly sure there is no discount and the future cruise deposit does not apply to World Voyages.

There have been sales on Cunard World Voyages this summer and last summer for the following year's cruise. If you can wait to book only six months in advance you may save some money.

OP may wish to consider booking that WC right now .

Current promotion on WC's ,

See your TA

Don't forget that Cunard permits any TA to discount their current rate or promo.

Cunard is pleased to announce our 2016 World Adventure Month sale offering Savings up to 40% off Launch Fares, plus Free Shore Excursion Credit of up to $1,000 per stateroom, Free Gratuities on Full World Voyages and 50% Reduced Deposit. Book before this offer expires on 31 August.

Offers begin on Saturday, 1 August and expire on Monday, 31 August.

Thanks for the replies. I think you're right, wait until Cunard are making some offers before booking. With that kind of money I'll need some tempting!

It is some serious money but a world cruise is an amazing journey and well worth the cost.

Edited by Scrapnana

OP may wish to consider booking that WC right now .

Current promotion on WC's ,

See your TA

Don't forget that Cunard permits any TA to discount their current rate or promo.

Cunard is pleased to announce our 2016 World Adventure Month sale offering Savings up to 40% off Launch Fares, plus Free Shore Excursion Credit of up to $1,000 per stateroom, Free Gratuities on Full World Voyages and 50% Reduced Deposit. Book before this offer expires on 31 August.

Offers begin on Saturday, 1 August and expire on Monday, 31 August.

That looks an amazing offer and thanks for the info but I'm looking at the 2017 world cruises which will probably be advertised in September. It'll take me that long to save up but thanks for the tip. Looks like waiting until just a few months before really pays off.