Adventure Priority Boarding

B-52

First time out of San Jaun in just a few days.

We are staying in a Grand Suite.

What does San Jaun offer in way of priority boarding??

Do they have a Priority Lounge area? Or just Priority Check in lines.

Thanks in Advance

Thanks in Advance

They have a priority seating area, not a lounge. When boarding starts, that section goes first.

• 1 month later...
Just wondering if Royal has something like Carnival's FTTF that I can purchase to have priority boarding. Can someone explain this to me. Thanks

Not sure what FTTF means but my guess is no....

If you are sailing on Adventure, I don't see where boarding early would be an issue. They normally start boarding about 10:30 - 11:00 ish. We basically walked right on about 1 PM and the ship was not crowded at all...

Not sure what FTTF means but my guess is no....

If you are sailing on Adventure, I don't see where boarding early would be an issue. They normally start boarding about 10:30 - 11:00 ish. We basically walked right on about 1 PM and the ship was not crowded at all...

FTTF = First To The Fun. Carnival has the option to pay extra for priority boarding/tenders.... Another amusement park addition.

I have seen no need for this on my RC cruises. Will be back in SJU in one week as well. Carnival check in was a bit more chaotic in SJU and US, but still not an issue.

I was very disappointed with Adventure's priority boarding in San Jaun.

Yes, there was a separate line for Suite guests, and designated agents for checking in.

After that, things got very muddled....

We were shown what area to sit for boarding, and turned out it was right in the middle of the general boarding...nothing priority about it.

Not complaining, we were there at 11:30am, and still one of the first on board by noon.

It's just that we always cruise RCI in a suite, from many different departure ports, and have come to expect something different than what was offered here.

Other than the line outside to enter the terminal, that was about it.

Thanks in Advance

I had priority boarding but the boarding in SJ is stretched out so long that I didn't notice what they had. After check out from Hotel, taxi ride, handing over my luggage, the rest was fast. They start boarding later than other ports, so don't arrive before 11:00. I arrived at 11:30 and was eating lunch at 12:00. (WJ opened at 12:00).

We've boarded in SJU 5 times and it's always been a somewhat unorganized laid back situation. Bottom line is we've always arrived at 11:00 or just before and been on board before noon. There may be a "priority line" to the left as you line up outside. Once inside I've never noticed the priority check in lines being any shorter than the others.

Edited by bouhunter