On Oasis cabin 11730 sky class now. Any questions?

topnole

Our first time on Oasis coming up. I have read here and there that if you are staying in a Suite (Gold Card) reservations to the shows are not needed?

Can you confirm? All of the shows?

Also, how was the embarkation experience in Orlando for Suite guests

We are interested in the new menus for the Coastal Kitchen. We will be cruising in just a few weeks and would like to see copies in advance if you could possibly get copies and post or email them after your cruise. I understand there are three menus for the week. My email address is kacruiser@sbcglobal.net.

Have a great cruise!

Our first time on Oasis coming up. I have read here and there that if you are staying in a Suite (Gold Card) reservations to the shows are not needed?

Can you confirm? All of the shows?...

You should get reservations for the comedy show at least. That is a small venue and there are no reserved seats for suite guests.

Only reservations needed is for comedy show (bob, 2016).

We are interested in the new menus for the Coastal Kitchen. We will be cruising in just a few weeks and would like to see copies in advance if you could possibly get copies and post or email them after your cruise. I understand there are three menus for the week. My email address is kacruiser@sbcglobal.net.

Have a great cruise!

I'll try to get em.

Oasis is still in ft lauderdale so can't comment on that.

Is luggage valet available at Ft Lauderdale? I just happened to check our reservation for next month and the www site is only showing Miami and not Ft Lauderdale.

Answered this on the other thread too:

To my knowledge, Luggage Valet is on available at the ports of Port Canaveral and Port Everglades. I believe the Port Everglades service will transport to either FLL or MIA.

Deck 11 is nice and a good mid point between pool decks and promenade. But per the other post I do think deck 6-8 are great. However deck 11 is just fine and I wouldnt pay more just to be a few decks lower.

Thanks, that's what I was hoping for. It seemed like it based off of the deck plans, but I wasn't trusting their accuracy entirely. I avoided 6-8, just because they looked like they might be louder.

Congratulations on your upcoming Honeymoon. We've been on Oasis and Allure several times and our preferred deck is deck 8. Close to Central Park and 2 decks down to Boardwalk. No problems with deck 11 and being toward the aft you'll get alot of exercise walking to the stairs/elevators.

Thank you, we're excited. I'm looking forward to all that exercise, gotta burn at least some of those extra calories from drinking!

Topnole, have you been contacted by your concierge prior to your cruise ?

Our cruise is in just two weeks from now (Sky Class, also cabin 11730 but on Allure) and so far no e-mails or any other communication from the RCCL concierge team ..

Edited by Skala

Our cruise is in just two weeks from now (Sky Class, also cabin 11730 but on Allure) and so far no e-mails or any other communication from the RCCL concierge team ..

We also had 11730 on Allure, the Concierge sent an email a week before our sail date. You should be receiving your email shortly.

We sail next weekend and got our email from our concierge last Monday.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

They emailed us a week before. We had a request and they got back within a day. If you have Claudine and usha you should be happy. They are great at what they do.

Have a great cruise!

Trying to post the menus. Let me know if you can see them.

image.jpg.ea6916415b8a3ba66e9ca2799941bb5b.jpg

Edited by topnole

We also had 11730 on Allure, the Concierge sent an email a week before our sail date. You should be receiving your email shortly.

Just 5 days to go - still no e-mails from concierges.

Do they communicate any essential information that I should worry not to miss ?

Edited by Skala