Magic - cruising in less than a month

beshears

I have been having quite a bit of computer problems, and I was thinking (???) that I received something from Carnival or from my TA in regard to our upcoming cruise.

I have printed out everything that I believe we need to get our transportation, once we fly in, as well as getting on the ship, our deck/room. My question, do you know of any other reason that Carnival would contact me in regard to anything in particular, other than what I just posted?

Thank you for your replies.

Carnival knows what our flight schedule is for their transportation to pick us up, and bring us back.

If I received anything from Carnival about Cozumel, I don't remember. So are you saying we will be in Cozumel from 9:00AM - 7:00PM?

I think there are some cancellations of excursions from Cozumel to the mainland, if you had any of those excursions booked. Also, as noted, there sometimes are changes in check-in time, or if you're really lucky, they are probably contacting you to tell you that they are upgrading your inside cabin to the Grand Suite. (Well, we can dream can't we?)

Hope you have a fantastic cruise.

"SKY"

Sky, yes I can dream, but I KNOW I live in "reality," so thus, I'll settle with the room we have been given. :) In my many times of cruising, I have been upgraded a couple times, which were wonderful surprises, but that hasn't happened in a long time.:(

So will we still be in Cozumel from 9:00AM - 6:00PM or 7:00PM?

Thank you for posting the time in Cozumel we should be there. Someone had posted that we were to be staying an additional hour, as they had heard from Carnival, but I never received anything from Carnival, so that was why I ask.

This was the email I got:

Tracy, your ship is staying longer in Cozumel

Yahoo

/

Inbox

Carnival Cruise Line <funships@carnivalcruiselineemail.com>

To:

TEESMC

Mar 1 at 6:05 PM

Now you’ve got more time for more new adventures. Not seeing images?

View in Web browser.

Teesmc, did it say how much longer in Cozumel we were to stay? I haven't received anything from Carnival that I know of, and we are cruising the 31st of this month.

We are on same sail. It is only extended an hour more than original itinerary.