Chef's Table

cellfree

Hope that is what it is called - you would think after 10+ cruises with Carnival I would know the proper term - and you would think I would know how to sign up for it - however how does one go about signing up for this event? I do realize there is typically a limited number of spots and that it is most often fully booked early on.

Once your booked go to My Cruise Manager and at the bottom there is a place to email for reservation. They will respond with an email back stating you are confirmed (if available) and the date and time will be given once on board. Hope this helps:)

Hope that is what it is called - you would think after 10+ cruises with Carnival I would know the proper term - and you would think I would know how to sign up for it - however how does one go about signing up for this event? I do realize there is typically a limited number of spots and that it is most often fully booked early on.

Really, it's prominently featured on Carnival's website, along with the Steakhouse. We received email confirmation within 24 hours. It's delicious

It does help - follow-up ? - does that "place to email for a reservation" only show up within a certain window of time - we are booked 201 days out now and it isn't showing yet so I am presuming that is why.

We are 204 days out and I booked about 3 weeks ago. At the bottom of the page on your My Cruise Manager under Specialty Restaurants there are two choices, Steakhouse or Chefs Table.

Perhaps it is not showing under my cruise manager yet because it is the Horizon.

The ability to create reservation requests for the Chef's Table and all of the Specialty Restaurants on the Horizon will not available until 01 December 2017. Once available, you can then submit your request.