Hotel cruise-park packages, Bayonne, NJ

awboater

You're crossing state lines so transportation will not be cheap.

What's your budget?

Flying into LGA is not the most convenient option for a cruise out of NJ. How much stuff will you have? How many people? Can you manage public transportation?

Getting a car service is likely the best option.....getting around NYC will not be bad, but you're looking at about $100 bucks give or take to get into NJ

Have you considered staying in NJ? On Hotwire I'm seeing one of our favorite 4* hotels in the Weekhawken, Hoboken, Jersey City area for $126 plus tax!!!!!

This listing has the tennis amenity, which means it is highly likely to be the W Hotel in Hoboken. There are no guarantees, but the only other hotels it could be are the Sheraton Lincoln Harbor, the Westin or the Hyatt. If you are interested in the 911 memorial, it would be easy to take the light rail from any of these hotels to Exchange Place and PATH to World Trade. All of these hotels are on the Hudson and have great views from the property.

For this date most of the NYC hotels on Hotwire are well over $200. If it were me, I would grab this deal because it will disappear.

Meg and Carol:

"Amy1277" reopened an inactive thread and the other person to whose question you're responding , "Loralu", already cruised in October, 2013.

Edited by njhorseman

thanks.....I still can't get into the "2014" thing...:rolleyes::eek:

Oops, sorry! I had this saved under "Subscribed Threads" after I had found it last year. Didn't realize I was the only one still checking it out, ha!

Thank you for the info regardless! Happy cruising, all. :)