Solstice: onboard internet packages

LPCKG

We are due to sail onboard Solstice in Alaska this summer. Could anyone onboard advise what internet packages are being offered onboard. Trying to work out whether any benefit in buying in advance or wait to see what’s available onboard. Anyone currently onboard please could you give an indication? Thanks

We are due to sail onboard Solstice in Alaska this summer. Could anyone onboard advise what internet packages are being offered onboard. Trying to work out whether any benefit in buying in advance or wait to see what’s available onboard. Anyone currently onboard please could you give an indication? Thanks

Just went thru my Dailies and for this year it looks to be pretty consistent (3 ships):

1 hour=$24.95

24 hours (continuous)=$49.

Mid-way through the cruise they offer an unlimited special of $159. (Compared to $224 if you pre-book it for the full cruise)

Despite what one reads on some of these boards I find the speeds to be pretty terrific, with no problem streaming video services or uploading photos.

Bon Voyage!

db

Edited by cmhdoogalsatsea

Thanks. We’ve always been content with the speed of the WIFI mid ocean too. There doesn’t appear to be any advantage in booking now so I think I’ll wait till we board. Thanks once again.

Thanks. We’ve always been content with the speed of the WIFI mid ocean too. There doesn’t appear to be any advantage in booking now so I think I’ll wait till we board. Thanks once again.

Sometimes Celebrity will offer a precruise special, so you might want to monitor the sales. Usually they send you an e mail.